55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Third Man

Finally caught up to the show.  It is interesting to see Sam being the aggressor with the I don't care attitude, spending the night with a hooker and all, and Dean has become the sensitive one, taking care of the baby and all.  

Gonna be interesting to see what comes

Weekend at Bobby's

I like an episode that dealt with Bobby.  A lot of people will be happy about it, seeing as originally he was just suppose to be a very minor, almost once-off character that was only giving a larger part because of fan reaction.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I would be suspicious of any woman that would be interested in Bobby if the first thing that happens to her with the supernatural is getting soaked with monster blood and guts    It was a shame and also was sad that he couldn't ever get a bite to eat of his cobbler

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yea, something is not right with Sam, know it has to do with being in Hell.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Well at least we know there is something wrong with Sam for sure.  And I love the "Natural Born Killers" reference.

Reply 46#46 moppybrody's post

Ummm, he was in Hell?

Reply 49#49 moppybrody's post

I don't know what you are talking about, I don't see the previews as my DVR most of the time cuts them out.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Well we know that Sam is not evil, not good either

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Wonder if Dean is going to make it with Sam, with Sam admitting he just doesn't care, it would be hard to trust, if he ever haves the idea that he wants to stay unfeeling.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Glad I wasn't the only one, I couldn't stop laughing.  Sam trying to be a "real boy", and Dean's expressions through the whole episode
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Oh yea, just reading them bring them the visuals and the laughing.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-9-2010 11:53  
you got admit he was great bad guy
Crowley was a good bad guy.  I really enjoyed Castiel getting bad on Crowley and also pulling "the pizza boy" with Meg

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-14-2010 17:01  
Letting the robber suffer a bit long was amusing but the consequences of not taking the 12 year old girl at first was tragic
Dean got to see that his actions can hurt people, maybe he learned like the saying says ..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Reply 81#81 bala's post

I liked Cas going to hug Sam    I am going to miss soulless Sam though, hopefully Sam doesn't become a whiner again.  And Dean is going to pay for this somehow.

Unforgiven

I am beginning to miss the soulless Sam.

Mannequin 3: The Reckoning

Such a shame for the sister to die at the end, and the dude with the "love mannequinn" what is up with that?

The French Mistake

This was funny, how they made fun of the main actors and Misha feeling like he is starting to belong.

...And Then There Were None

Interesting, 3 hunters down

My Heart Will Go On

Hopefully Fate will leave the two alone, though she is pissed at them.  It was funny when they knew that she was after them and walking through the park and seeing all the things that could kill them "by accident"

Frontierland

I bet Dean isn't as enamored of the old west now     Was glad that they showed the saloon girl to being kind of scuzzy, is more realistic that movies show

55 123
Thread