Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

What Young Sam did for Young Amy was impressive but what was in her fridge was disgusting and finding out what she did to save him was great and will this show last long enough for Amy's son to come after Dean

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i doubt it i give another season before they will end it. it's gone on for far too long.

I cant wait for the October 21 episode when James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter appear as husband and wife

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I agree bala, the show has pretty much run its course.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Defending Your Life

Well Dean didn't wanting Sam 3th witness on his trial but what a way recap past 7 seasons.

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-13-2011 00:01  
I agree bala, the show has pretty much run its course.
I am surprised it's lasted this long i was expecting this only to last couple of seasons when it started

Reply 20#20 bala's post

well the show was only going to run 5 season but CW decided to continue on plus Supernatural is still better than some of the shows on other networks so I hope it continues for just a little bit longer.

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

Yeah i heard that at end of season 5 when they did comic con. It's still quite good show but you don't want this turn into Smallville.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I think there is or has been much better shows than Supernatural that have been or still are being run.  Look at how many shows have been cancelled in the last 2 years, a few of them have been very good.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Well hopefully Dean will drop some of poor me, whining, little girl, guilt thing

7x04 Defending Your Life

The way the two men turn up dead was interesting and the flash backs from the trial was great

Shut Up, Dr. Phil

This was first episode this season i liked but those witches were very powerful i liked how they saved them against that demon at the end.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Well it did make me miss Buffy      Did Sam stop having Devil hallucinations?

Reply 27#27 sanggye's post

I don't know look like they didn't have time to cover that in this episode.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Writers getting sloppy, I really do hope this is the last season, they have run out of too many ideas.  Did like this episode, but they left 2 800 year old witches who were responsible for what 4, 5 deaths right then, but Dean is feeling all this guilt because he killed Sam's friend, who killed what 4, 5 people.  Makes no sense

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

The difference is that they couldn't stop them because they were too powerful to kill. They made an attempt and it failed

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Did it stop them from going after the devil, after Castiel, Eve, after every Big Bad they have come across, No, thye knew they were going to most likely die, but they went after them.  This was just sloppy wriiting

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

They couldn't afford to have them more than 1 episode i am guessing both of them will help defeat the big bad at end of the season.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I agree with they can't afford them for more than one, but I still stand by my statement that the show is going downhill, writing, storylines and such.  They have killed off all the big bads, did the whole Castiel is now God and boom that is over.

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

I agree it was sloppy writing but when a show goes as long as this you kind of expect it

Thread