Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 140#140 shinny's post

This is a thing i don't think Cas is suppose to be bad let look at what has happens to him he goes a lot bad stuff and now he has power to change thing at will. He thinks he can do a better job than pervious god. It will interesting to see how boys will show him the error of his ways..

Reply 141#141 bala's post

Exactly bala, don't think Cas is "Bad" really, used the term Big Bad (Buffy reference) as just the boys opposition.  I kind of like that Cas has made this turn.  It is going to be interesting.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Season 6

Sorry to say, I've lost interest in Supernatural. It's far from as good as it used to be, even though it still has its moments.
I don't like what is happening to Cas. But I should've seen it coming.
I liked the opening of the season finale, and what Sam goes through after that.
But I'll keep watching, hoping that the next season will be better.

Reply 143#143 serena75's post

Yeah it been like that few season the whole dean going hell started downward spiral and it went lower and lower.

Reply 144#144 bala's post

I am thinking that the next season will be the last, they pretty much have run out of ideas and it can't go back to a monster of the week thing...
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Comic Con 2011 Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel 720p

Supernatural Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 The New Boss

Some of the things Castiel did while he had the powers of God was a little unexpected but Castiel now being possessed should be interesting

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

A man of many talent the writer just keep more better material the Winchester boy better do something otherwise they should rename the show Castel

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Honestly Bala, I have no idea what you are trying to say.  Castiel is having a hard time, first he thinks he's the new god and kills off a bunch of people and angels, now he is being possessed by an evil being.  Sam seems to have issues with Lucifer

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

Yeah Castiel being taken over the Leviathan is a very nice twist on things. They are very old demons that God had to lock up. I wonder if they will release Lucifer to help put the Leviathan back.

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

i am saying it does seem like Cas has become star of the series and boys seem to be secondary character?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It's been 1 episode this season, and he took over like 2 episodes last season.  Stop counting the chickens before they hatch, my friend

Hello Cruel World

Well this interesting episode where Sam goes mad but those creatures were disturbing but great to see Mills again.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Is he mad?  Or is the devil really in his head?  Man, I hope Bobby isn't dead.

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well this is debatable Since i know what your like i have to say it's wall coming down that cause Sam situation but i highly doubt Bobby dead

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It seems that killed Castiel, so why not Bobby, it isn't like Supernatural has not killed off characters before.  I don't think he is dead, but who knows?  And it is always possible that Lucifer, who was in Sam's mind when Sam got thrown into the pit, has a line to Sam from the pit.  All he can do is create hallucinations right now, but as the wall comes down more and more, he could start taking over.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Good theory but it will be interesting who leader turn out to be .

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The old lady in the hospital being two-faced was amusing and how long is Sam going to be haunted by Lucifer

7x03 The Girl Next Door

Same sure does have a thing for monsters.  Funny name she chose, Amy Pond.

Thread