Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mommy Dearest

Well dean being smart enough trick eve into biting him was good but Cas and him working together was a surprise

Reply 121#121 bala's post

To see Crowley was kind of a shocker
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 122#122 sanggye's post

That demon has more lives like a cat

Reply 121#121 bala's post

I liked the way Dean said bit me to Eve

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she feel for it you would think she was smarter

The Man Who Would Be King

Cas gives his own version of events and you kind of feel bad for him

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Very interesting, yea you feel for Cas, he is trying to do right for humanity, for his Father, and Daddy won't give him any words of advice or help
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 127#127 sanggye's post

I was surprise crowley rescue him when they trapped him

Reply 128#128 bala's post

Why not, Crowley needs Cas

Reply 129#129 sanggye's post

Yeah but after what he did to him i would expected him leave suffer a little before took fire away i would renegotiated the deal with him

Reply 126#126 bala's post

This was a nice insight to Castiel's version of events

Let It Bleed

Well this was good episode Dean past relationship was bought back but when he asked Cas to wipe her memory it was rather sad.Cas seem want to play both sides which isn't right.

The Man Who Knew Too Much

Wow unblock Sam souls was interesting way keep the boy distracted i knew i saw her before and now Cas is GOD. They really enjoy making it tougher for boys. You can see the power has gone to his head and no one is powerful to stop him except another God .

Just catching up on this season and watched Clap Your Hands If You Believe. What a hilarious episode. Brilliant. The only thing that annoys me about this show is when they use Gaeilge (Irish) - The Clock Maker and Sam both spoke it in this episode and their pronunciation was pretty awful!

Reply 132#132 bala's post

That was tough call when Dean was trying to rescue Ben and Lisa while she was holding a knife to his throat but asking Cas to wipe their memories was a little sad

Reply 133#133 bala's post

That was some hallucination but shooting himself in the back and then knifing himself was different

I can't believe that was the Finale episode. I thought it was pretty crappy. I really don't like the direction they've gone with Cas. I think that's a major mistake.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-21-2011 04:03  
Well this was good episode Dean past relationship was bought back but when he asked Cas to wipe her memory it was rather sad.Cas seem want to play both sides which isn't right.
It might be for the best they forget.  Cas, oh Cas, why or why?

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 5-26-2011 05:19  
I can't believe that was the Finale episode. I thought it was pretty crappy. I really don't like the direction they've gone with Cas. I think that's a major mistake.
I don't know, they have to have something for the next season, so why not Cas as the Big Bad.  Liked the Sam vs Sam action.

Reply 139#139 sanggye's post

Yes, but Cas is majorly liked by the Supernatural hardcore fans. He wasn't supposed to be a regular and then when he became so popular they decided to keep him. People liked him because he was good, albeit flawed, and helped the boys. I just don't think bad Cas will resonate with the fans.

Thread