Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 bala's post

This was an amusing episode, like Castiel texting in the car about someone being in the backseat

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

It's great one they can make fun of themselves in a tv show

...And Then There Were None

Well Eve new enemy really had boys guessing who was bad guy but killing two character was a surprise

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Dean killing Gwen and Sam attempting killing Samuel was a surprise but Bobby being possessed and stabbing Rufus was interesting

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was surprise we thought dead but he wasn't but electrocuted each other was amusing

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Yes electrocuting each other was amusing but Bobby's was a little extreme

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

At least he didn't die but grave plot afterwards kept us guessing

My Heart Will Go On

Well saving the Titanic has interesting consequence with Fate but i have say fate was interesting dropping material on their heads it's good thing they had Cas watching their backs .

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Sam and Dean not knowing the Titanic i thought was amusing but the consequence of changing history was fascinating and the next time i mislay something perhaps i should look for the gold thread

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Yes i seen those gold thing around few times but i never noticed them

Unforgiven

I am beginning to miss the soulless Sam.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Mannequin 3: The Reckoning

Such a shame for the sister to die at the end, and the dude with the "love mannequinn" what is up with that?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

The French Mistake

This was funny, how they made fun of the main actors and Misha feeling like he is starting to belong.

...And Then There Were None

Interesting, 3 hunters down

My Heart Will Go On

Hopefully Fate will leave the two alone, though she is pissed at them.  It was funny when they knew that she was after them and walking through the park and seeing all the things that could kill them "by accident"

Frontierland

I bet Dean isn't as enamored of the old west now     Was glad that they showed the saloon girl to being kind of scuzzy, is more realistic that movies show

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Well i just felt that this was filler episode but i have to say the parcel was annoying . Life doesn't work like that

Reply 116#116 sanggye's post

Castiel transporting them into the past to recover the ashes was interesting but relying on the postal service to get it back to them on the right day was risky

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

But they did delivery

i just thought that was a bit cheesy

Reply 119#119 bala's post

It's very common in Time Travel movies, books for that plot device.

Thread