Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 74#74 bala's post

The message on the skirting board was clever

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

You would think that after 70 years, someone would have taken the name off though
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 76#76 sanggye's post

Well it was written in position you have to notice it

7x13 The Slice Girls

Lydia looked hot while making out with Dean but having a baby the following day was incredible and getting his name wrong when he came to get the flask was amusing but the baby talking shouldn't of been a surprise considering how quick she arrived and three day old Teenage Emma out to kill Dean was different

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Well we knew that she was going kill him it's good thing Sam arrived in time

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Considering she was only three days old she knew how to manipulate her father which was amusing

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

It certain give a new meaning i wasn't born yesterday

not sure where this series is going at mo ..liked the clowns ,but its episode 14 and still no further along in main story line how meny episodes we got left?

Reply 82#82 banlron's post

I think 6 or 8

Reply 82#82 banlron's post

It was suppose fun episode and it was amusing to watch

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Well she was talking within hours of being born
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 2-11-2012 10:58  
I think 6 or 8
Right in between in fact 7, plus they plan on ending with a cliffhanger, hopefully it will get renewed if they do that

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Decent episode, some laughs, really liked the time switches, 33 hours, now, 14 hours, RIGHT frickin now"

Reply 87#87 sanggye's post

Yeah that time phase should really used more in tv shows

7x14 Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie

The children's fears coming to life was interesting but Sam's was amusing

Repo Man

This was a classic supernatural episode that seems too good to be true they execerice a demon 5 years ago but the demon come back but we find out he missed the demon tried to summon it back .

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Sam trying to ignore his visions of Lucifer was amusing but the other visions in the library were disturbing

I have forgotten what the season is about already

It appears the writing for this season just does not want to come to a head......not sure why....the writers must think the fans are uninterested in a storyline or continuity. That's disappointing, cos supernatural was such a great show.....especially season 1 to 4.....their saving grace are the 2 brothers especially Dean......i could watch him for hours.....he is a hoot

The writers really have to get a grip....i think the season started with Sam not being sam and something to do with Leviathans (right spelling?).....A show can only take the piss for so long!!

My tit bit!!

Reply 92#92 fo_ogun1's post

This is the problem when a show been running for more than few years you see writer had a plan for 6 seasons hence why there was more logical from season 1-6 but when got to season 7 they really had no plan to do with this season hence why it's all over the place.

Reply 93#93 Bala's post

I guess there is only some many times you can kill the stars of a show send them to hell/ heaven and bring them back. It's almost like they have fought every monster imaginable ( and even killed angels) and yet they have survived.......I guess there is nowhere else to go......they have outwritten themselves!!

Thread