Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

8x17 Goodbye Stranger

Crowley's hunt for Lucifer's Crypt was interesting but the way Naomi was controlling Castiel made life hard

8x18 Freaks and Geeks

Victor using the three teenagers as hunters in training was one thing but killing their parent to get them motivated was bound to backfire but Krissy holding a gun to Victor's head was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-18-2013 14:26 ]

Taxi Driver

How did i know Sam was getting trapped there but it's a good thing Dean had a back up plan and Neomi saving them with Crowley was very calculated .

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I'm not sure what Naomi's deal is.  Good guy or crazy angel?    Did anyone else notice that the guys automatically ran to a demon coyote to get into hell.  They have Angel contacts (Cas and Naomi) and they didn't even try?

Benny sacraficing himself was just lame.  They left his bones in tact, but really the guys been around for how long and he can't handle quality time to himself and not kill people.  Netflix and donor blood.  Just sayin'.

Poor Kevin.  Dude needs a vaca!  i hope his mom is actually okay and the whole thing was in his head. ( i'm fairly confident but with this show...)

Sam got in and out with no prob.      That should have been harder.    HOORAY to see Bobby.  I've missed him.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

She knows since she lost Cas Sam and dean are best way to find him and she going help them so they think she's a good guy and help her. She's playing them

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I believe you may be on to something.

8x19 Taxi Driver

Bobby's 50-50 chance he stabbed to right Sam was amusing and I had a feeling Kevin would do a runner

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

What annoys me the most they bobby good death and than they bring him back for this one episode ?

it was rather pointless in grand scheme of things let character rest in peace

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2013 05:32 ]

8x20 Pac-Man Fever

The boys poking the bloated body were morons and seeing who played Dr. Jennifer O'Brien was interesting as she was some sort of demon and finding out about what happened to Charlie's parents was sad but you can understand why she felt guilty

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured you like that she was great no much acting on her part you could tell she was very uncomfortable in that role compared to her other show.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2013 20:41 ]

8x21 The Great Escapist

What a place for Castiel to hid the tablet and finding out it's to cure a demoed was great but I thought after that video message from Kevin he was a goner

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a fantastic place to hide it but those dead people were a sad consequence

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

I'm so glad they are progressed so much farther!  Loved this episode.  Liked seeing Castiel!  whooo..  The people were upsetting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-9-2013 05:46 ]

Clip Show

Well it wasn't exactly a clip show but Crowly trying to undue all the good Winchester have done over past 7 years was crazy but hiding Hex bag in the phone was ingenious .

8x22 Clip Show

Castiel and his so called cool coat was an amusing line and response but Crowley being able to get to Sarah after all their preparation was sad

sacrifice

castile: do you really think its wise to drink on the job?
dean: what show are you watching

MOOSE  best nickname ever   

good finale.  love it

Thread