Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the ending.  Where she's walking the railroad tracks and the guys choose to let her go. that was kewl  The alpha was  a nice touch.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

8x01 We Need to Talk About Kevin

I liked the way Kevin took out the demons while Crowley was on the phone and then the trap he set him but a shame he killed his girlfriend

8x02 What's Up, Tiger Mommy?

Throwing water on Kevin's mother was amusing and her saying it's not her first tattoo made you wonder where her first is but the way Kevin moaned was priceless

8x03 Heartache

It's a good job Eleanor knew they only had to stop his heart but all his other donor recipients coming to protect the heart was interesting

8x04 Bitten

This reminded me of the Blair Witch Project and I'm surprised Kate stayed around after finding out Mike was a werewolf but Brian wanting to be one as well was bizarre

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-2-2012 20:26 ]

Blood Brother

Well taking out a vampire nest was tough with other vampire but what a cliffhanger with Sam finding out who Dean partner is

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I'm still all hung up over the HUGE hole in the script.  Dean took a year off and had a girl.  He had "things" in his life.  Sam should have been allowed that and it's crimping my style!!  I'm very annoyed that no one has brought that up.     Also, PERGATORY~ Make friends where you can and survive.  Just saying...

Supernatural 8x06 Sneak Peek "Southern Comfort"

Supernatural 8x07 Sneak Peek "A Little Slice of Kevin" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-23-2012 07:27 ]

A Little Slice of Kevin

Just when one thing sorted itself out Cas return was a surprise but finding out who rescued him was another mystery since that women seem power to control Cas which suggest she either God or daughter of God Eve ? .

8x05 Blood Brother

Sam remembering how he and Amelia bonded was interesting and talk about heads rolling because I lost count

8x06 Southern Comfort

Sam and Dean running into Garth who is taking Bobby's place was amusing and Sam finding out about the penny just as Dean was given it was ironic but showing how the coin moved between the killers was interesting

8x07 A Little Slice of Kevin

Kevin's mother and the water was amusing and trust him to check out Delta's ass but Castiel having to report to Naomi back in heaven should be interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-29-2012 15:53 ]

Hunteri Heroici

Well a person who has ability to make cartoon gag comes real was rather intresting. This show has covered a lot of crazy stuff but it's nice that there were able come up something rather unique for a tv series going 8 years

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  It was creative and castiel was here and that's always great.    Poor Sam.  He finds girl only to lose girl to first guy thought to be dead.  Bummer.

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

At least we know why she left him i hope that last of the flashback and what do you think Amanda tapping ( Stargate SG-1, Sanctuary) being Cas's puppet master .

Thread