Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

We Need to Talk About Kevin

Look like Dean has changed while Sam being retired was interesting but close the gate of Hell this better be last season because if they do close the gates of hell the show will be over but if the opposite is true that open the gates and let all those demons escape  

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Great returning episode.  The thing that gets me is sam goes away (hell) and dean gets a family and moves on.  When dean goes away (pergatory) same does the SAME thing and Dean get's all judgemental.  Hypocrite.

Sam shouldn't have abandoned Kevin. Poor channing.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Exactly you can clearly see what happens when show runner leaves and give other writers a shot

What's Up, Tiger Mommy? Clip

What's Up, Tiger Mommy?

Well his mother was one hell of a women but i am not surprised he did another disappearing act

Supernatural : Heartache Clip

what happend with cas i cant wait to find out
SUPERNATURAL BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!

Reply 12#12 usmania's post

Havn't you been paying attention he stuck in there

Heartache

Well this was a filler episode but ok supernatural episode nothing much to say but i hope Sam does get a chance to quit

Yeah a filler episode.  It was okay but not really any wow factor

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

It has lost wow fact many season ago

Supernatural 8x04 Sneak Peek "Bitten"

Bitten

Well this was interesting found footage episode and what a great way to tell the story

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Oh I really don't like footage stories. I didn't like it at all and ended up fast forwarding through alot of it.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Normally i hate it but i liked how they told the story of those kids and what happened to them rather normal episode we see story unfold at the sametime as video.

Thread