Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lisa

Who is lisa?  Deans girlfriend from season 6.  I missed how they met each other....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 115#115 arksongbird80's post

On one of supernatural investigation job

Renewed For A 8th Season

yayyy but i can see 8 maybe 9 being the last

Reply 118#118 banlron's post

I am getting bored of this show it's boring

ya i can see your point, i live at the mo for the odd episode thats like the old days ..still i like to see shows come to an end not just get canceled

Reply 120#120 banlron's post

Well todays episode was good

7x19 Of Grave Importance

I'm glad after all Bobby's effort the guy have now seen him but he was lucky they burned the bones

7x20 The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo

Charlie was so cheerful in the lift which was amusing and the War Game link on the hard drive was interesting but how funny she was when Dean was trying to talk he way past the guard by flirting and nice switch with the case

7x21 Reading is Fundamental

What a nightmare for Kevin and Meg not being able to get a break after saving their asses a couple of times

There Will Be Blood

Well Bobby hijack the maid body was rather amusing can't wait to see what he does with that body

Are the latest episodes available on VIPTV I can only see them listed up to episode 10? Thanks

Reply 126#126 FlaminAnglia's post

You need to continue watching on the flash site

http://viptv.net/shows/20110923/102662/

season 7 time for a wedding

the episodes seemed to either be mismarked or out of order or something.  Ya'll have "all in the Family" as episode 7 and tv.comhas it as the Mentalists.  The episode "season 7, time for a wedding" isn't listed at all.  Am I missing an episode?

Moderator please delete my post I've since added it to the bugs page.     Thanks.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-26-2012 05:02 ]

Survival of the Fittest

The finale was a bit anticlamatic. I mean they stabbed Dick in the neck and he dies, but then they end up in Purgatory.   Ehh....I'm kinda over them ending up somehwere and the other has to figure out how to get them out/back.

Poor Kevin and Meg. They really were just trying to help.  And if 1000's of angels have died, how many are left?  Does God make new ones?????  HMMM

The premier should be good, but I would really like to see them killng stuff and making cracks.  Maybe figure out a way for BOBBY to come back.  Love him.  Kinda bummed he could be dead/dead.

7x22 There Will Be Blood

Emily was convincing as a kidnapped virgin and the decapitation was great but Bobby as a maid sounds kinky but should be interesting

7x23 Survival of the Fittest

Using Castiel to find the real Dick was clever but why they waited after sticking the stake in his neck was a little stupid

Supernatural Season 8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres October 03, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Thread