Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

is deaths door next.?...waiting on update if it was shown on 2nd  to see whats happend to bobby

Reply 55#55 banlron's post

It did air so it must be an oversight

gahh must know about bobby!!!!

Reply 57#57 banlron's post

I'm still watching Tuesdays shows so hopefully it will be updated by the time i have caught up

Reply 57#57 banlron's post

I know what happens to bobby lets just say you get an insight into his past

oO...cant wait!

Reply 60#60 banlron's post

You don't have to it's been updated

7x10 Death’s Door

I hate to say it, but I hope he went, we don't need a Bobby ghost around
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

Bobby trying to stop the Reaper with the help of Rufus was interesting and with some good flashbacks but talk about your life flashing before your eyes and how ironic that he dies the same way his father did

this over for the year now?,,,,we sc/fi guys always get shafted by the networks at xmas

Reply 64#64 banlron's post

it's not over it's taking a break

Reply 64#64 banlron's post

It may be over for this year but will be back on (Jan/06/2012)

7x11 Adventures in Babysitting

Sam deciding to help the teenage girl look for her father was nice but Sam walking into the trap at the truck stop was predictable but Krissy saving their bacon was impressive and she was amusing

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

She would become one hell of a hunter when she grows up

who drank the beer??..ghost of bobby?

Reply 69#69 banlron's post

Dean did he forgot according to Sam

Time After Time After Time

Well i have to say of all the situation time travel god was certainly interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-7-2012 16:19  
She would become one hell of a hunter when she grows up
She is not going to be a hunter, she is retiring just as her father is, that was the whole point at the end.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

7x12 Time After Time

It's a good job Ethan grabbed Dean when Sam done the spell or he may have been left in 1944

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes it's was a good thing but trust Dean going time-travel without his brother but nice plan by Dean leaving message in that place.

Thread