Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I liked the mystery with the text - note and E Mail signed - A considering the girls know she's dead or is she

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Good episode i like the way the text messages keep the mystery of who is - A - but knowing about the teachers kiss and the goodnight kiss also adds to the mystery

1x03 To Kill a Mocking Girl

Another good episode i wonder who took the photo of the girls kissing and how did - A - know Hanna didn't get the guy

1x04 Can You Hear Me Now

Tired of being harassed by “A,” the girls decide to put a stop to the anonymous emails and text messages by blocking all unknown users but - A - using the radio to get her message across and beating Aria in telling her mother about her husband's infidelity was clever

1x05 Reality Bites Me

It looks like there is going to be boy trouble all around but i think - A - is getting bold by videoing the girls and was responsible for taking the photo from the photo booth

1x06 There's No Place Like Homecoming

Putting the note in the fortune cookie was clever and the girl finding out what Toby's secret is should be interesting but how did no one see who put the note on the tarot card

1x07 The Homecoming Hangover

Interesting episode it looks like the file hasn't gone for good but was that  - A - getting it back out the water

1x08 Please Do Talk About Me When I’m Gone

Emily asking Maya out on a real date was nice and all the speeches were great but who smashed the memorial

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked the mystery with the dirty trainer but it looks like the geek wants to be more than friends with Hanna and Alex keeping Spencer mothers secret was great

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't think the trainers would get that muddy from the memorial garden but where did the mud come from and why didn't they try to clean them

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I thought there was 22 episode ordered so is next week the summer finale
http://www.tvrage.com/Pretty_Little_Liars
PS i have just looked at ABC summer finale photos and it looks good
http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/pr ... inale/519488/519437

1x10 Keep Your Friends Close

Interesting summer finale when the The FBI becomes involved in Alison's murder case because of new video evidence that they have found but what a cliffhanger with Hanna

Reply 37#37 bala's post

And the other 3 episodes, episode 11 is a mistake

1x11 Moments Later

It took a while to get interesting, Emily telling her dad about being gay was nice but her mothers reaction wasn't as good and taking the tree with the message was great. Oh and not forgetting the message on Hanna's cast

1x12 Salt Meets Wound

It didn't take long for Noel to start blackmailing the teacher and if Lucas destroyed the memorial what else has he done but A taking the money will drive her mad knowing he or she was in her house

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I thought Melissa saying Spencer was good at keeping secrets was amusing and Hanna trying to find out how her mother knows she is lying was great but the rest of the video was great revelation

1x14 Careful What U Wish 4

That was a close call with the video on the laptop in the kitchen but loosing it at school was unfortunate and Aria's former babysitter Simone setting her sights on Ezra was amusing but i was surprised that (A) cough up the money for Hanna to Dancing with Lucas

Reply 76#76 bala's post

How does (A) get to know all their secrets but was that an unfortunate coincidence about the woman dying before her appointment at the bank and who is the old lady lying for

Reply 79#79 bala's post

The message (A) keeps sending are too personal that knot even all the girls know so (A) or Alison killer is very close to them

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Aria's reaction to her parents having an affair with each other was amusing and it didn't take long for Caleb to call in his favor with Hanna and the was a great swim from Emily

Thread