Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

girls keeping secrets from each other is nothing new. even best friends have their secrets.  and yes there always seems to be that one girl who everyone tells everything to, or just seems to over hear everything.  This show has set up a good ground work for these girls.  Once tight and now have moved further apart and are slow to get close again.  It seems realictic in that sense.  

I haven't seen the second episode yet.  but all i got to say is that blind people can text, especially if they don't expect a responce.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I agree.  I hope they didn't kill Allison either.  It will be just too much and unbelivable if they swing the story that way.  Especially cause so far they seem to have really been friends, with no blackmail between them pior to the first episode.  Fingers crossed cause i don't like starting off liking the characters only to find out their not just liars but are killers.  

The thing is the girls knew allison was dead before they found the body.  That could mean something in future episodes.  in saying that though they seemed truly supprised that the body was burried in her backyard.

at the moment i'm thinking "A" might be the girl who moved into Allison's house cause all of Allisons stuff was still there and maybe she read a diary or something which gave her all the secrets.  that's just my first guess after watching only 1 episode.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I'll let you know if my mind changes after i watch the 2nd episode, but after seeing her at the funeral i was thinking she might be the red herring to though people off.

Thread