140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:43 ]

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

Well i just watched the first episode it started off boring but it did get slightly more interesting as the episode progress but it will interesting to see what big secrets is and how Jenna is involved were they responsible for making her blind?.

I like all those little secrets that were revealed about each of the girls in the first episodes  and they really have 1 season make this show work otherwise it's doomed.

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

i think different shows as no mystery in 10 things but this one has a few twist and turn to actually keep interesting.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

These girls are suppose to good friend yet there all keeping secrets from each other and it does seem the dead girl seems know all their little secrets.

Episode 2

Well another decent episode i figured Jenna was responsible for text messages but can she see ?. is she pretending to be blind?.

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

your right but i really hope none of them were actually involved with the murder because most secrets are harmless and each girl has motive but i really hope it was tragic accident none actually kill her on purpose.

Reply 11#11 kwargalla's post

Wow i was thinking the same thing about the girl who moved into Allison's house but i still think Jenna (the blind girl) has the most gain after second episode.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It does seem A has some sort of problem with keeping all the girls in the dark i mean each one seen a bad side yet none of them are able put it together. that photo thing was stupid if take photo do it in private. .

Wow after deciding shut A out she still manages to cause trouble

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

We still have no idea if she dead and who actually sending the message   .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

What do you expect when most lead character are female

can you name any female character show that's doesn't have boy/guy trouble ?

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i have no idea but this show has really kept my interest

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i honestly don't know but there really can't keep us in the dark any longer it been 7 episode no big revelation

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

The ending are really getting annoying

ok this was a good episode I can't believe she would leave that letter unattended like that I would burnt that letter and now rest of girls know the secret-what an awful way for your friends find out that they had a relationship beyond friend but i don't believe she killed A.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Why would he want smash it-how does that help anything?.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well I really hope the season finale next week will actually answer what really happen I would hate for it to end with a clif-hanger which leaves more questions.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

yes it's the summer finale

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes few secrets got revealed but no where closer finding Alison and Does Hanna really know who A is ?

The first 7 episodes have been added

140 1234567
Thread