Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I think they need to bring Mona under their wing now A is out to get her as well but what she did to protect Hanna's mom was nice and A must have some good contacts to get that document unless they are in the police

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

We know one of them is a cop

Reply 61#61 bala's post

But is A the cop or is he in A's pocket and with some of the message A must be close or have lots of spies

Father Knows Best

Well we might find out who A is but throwing her phone into sink was rather amusing. Could her sister actually be A ?.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

At least chucking her phone in the sink stopped her mother giving the phone to be checked

2x23 Eye of the Beholder

Ezra standing up to Aria's dad and turning down the job was great and looks like Jenna is on her way to getting her eyesight back, i was always dubious about her being blind so are these operations a smoke screen or are they real but the fire was a surprise

2x24 If These Dolls Could Talk

Is Melissa bluffing about other videos being out there to stop Spencer handing in the one she has and that doll shop was creepy but Jenna squatting the fly was amusing, so how long has she been able to see and did she know all along the she had the missing autopsy page

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well i know who A is but it was annoying that i suspect her all along but than it look like again we were fooled .

UnmAsked

Well i always thought she was crazy but Mona really took the crazy to whole new level in this episode i mean i have also suspected her but the way she survived was great but was that Alison who visited her?

2x25 UnmAsked

I though Hanna getting in the shower was going to be like psycho / The Bates Motel and i always thought Jenna was A so is Mona the real A or just another red herring for the season finale and what part does Melissa play

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Well it my understanding that Mona had psychotic break that lead her spilt personality which why the shrink knew who A was. I don't think she's real A but it makes sense that she started A, if you think about once Alison went missing she had no one torment which why she started tormenting those girls   .

I still believe there more people involved every season finale will lead to one of the identities. So we know 2 of them.

Pretty Little Liars Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 05, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

2 days resist the urge to watch this episode i promised myself i wouldn't watch the next season and it's hard but let see if i can survive next few days .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Well look like today i run out of show to watch so it been 2 months i still haven't watch this season.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Your not the only one, I  have this and True Blood on a back burner

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i still have Damages but i wait full season to finish so i can watch it in one go

Breaking bad was on back burner but caught up on it during the weekend.

I am still waiting hollywood height to get released there should be some new ones coming up this week.

It Happened 'That Night'

Nothing for me watch today so i thought i start this season. Well 5 months have passed it almost look like things are back normal but i should of known thing won't be and now thanks to that photo it another mystery. It does seem all of them are keeping a secret from one another. .

Blood Is The New Black

Well a slow episode but having a teacher cheat for you in exam is a surprise but now that they know she can see the question is what are they going to do about it?

Kingdom of the Blind

Well Mona seem better but now just more crazy than before with that singing.

Birds of a Feather

So we find out who black swarn was but the fact that she was hiding her fake pregnancy was a surprise

Thread