Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I am still surprised we are still no closer to finding out anything

Reply 40#40 bala's post

They have got to drag it out but they are doing a good job at keeping use guessing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i understand but it does get annoying

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Once we find out the show would be pointless

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I am not talking who A is but how it involves her we don't have much history on her apart from 1 flashback episode i saying why not reveal some secrets A has on them ?.

Let The Water Hold Me Down

So he wasn't trying to kill her but lost their money

Reply 45#45 bala's post

All that because he lost Caleb's money on a sure thing was a little melodramatic

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

I know but that's the writers for you

2x17 Blond Leading the Blind

I thought Aria's relationship with Ezra was over with him still not returning her calls but with her waiting in the rain it was nice to see him arrive better late than never. Caleb keeping a copy of the flash drive and asking the others to keep Hanna in the dark should be interesting

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling he had a back up

2x18 A Kiss Before Lying

I thought Hanna had figured out she hadn't destroyed the only copy when she blended the flash drive after that text from A and Spencer remembering where she knows Kate from i thought might be enough to make life easier for Hanna but not now with that photo

The Naked Truth

Well we really found out who took the picture but realise it was photoshopped was interesting i am little surprise her mother didn't notice that the photo didn't have that beauty mark on her back. It's good thing they were able to film the confession in bathroom

Caleb bring laptop to the sleepover in school was a big mistake

there is too many red herrings in this you think you have it sussed and then bam another red herring
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Kate was stupid photo-shopping herself without the birthmark but surely someone in her family must of realised the birthmark was missing and the way Emily got back on the swim team was a surprise

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Mona really came in handy to help her

im so glad kalib is going to be ok and they didnt do anything to him

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

Well girls really came in handy to wipe his computer

reply 56#56 bala's post

i wonder if i would have remember im sure it is a lot more difficult than that and i hope jason gives spencer the money i dont think he has anything to do with alisons death i do believe she is dead,

2x20 CTRL A

"A" leaving notes on car windscreens was different and what a stroke of luck that Aria rescheduled their meeting but at leased she knows what Holden's been keeping a secret and nice work on the laptop

Breaking the Code

So now Mona getting messages from A but i just knew after they paid him the information wouldn't be good and i don't think we will ever find out who A is. .

Thread