Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Picture This

Well look like Aria has a stalker but quite stupid leave the flash light behind

Touched By An 'a'-ngel

This episode was less annoying but i can't believe she would allow herself to exposed like that going for a massage it was obvious that A would try to get to her. it makes sense A is a group of people and we are getting a few ideas.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Going to the trouble of locking the door and putting the key back was wasted after leaving the torch on the floor but nice finish with their photo

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Hanna should learn to keep her emotions in check instead of announcing it to everyone over the P.A. system and A turning up the heat on Emily at the massage parlor was interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't know the loud speaker was on but her phone call sound interesting.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The future step-sister, Kate threat should be interesting

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

if A doesn't get her i sure her step sister will just what she needs

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It's starting to make sense that A is a group of people rather than just one, with all the messages from A that was done within sight of them

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but we don't know which group and look at promos they come clean next week to their therapist and she figures out who A is but she get kidnap and they have to find her.

I Must Confess

Well so much for telling her now she's goes missing you would think she would smart enough to tell them on the phone?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It's a shame she didn't text them who A is but i think it was the cop who bugged her office otherwise he would of found it under the bobblehead

2x12 Over My Dead Body

Interesting flashback episode but all the way through i was wondering why the girls were so dirty which became obvious at the end but what a great setup for the girls to be caught with the murder weapon and the contents of the crate was great

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i figured out why there were dirty but seriously finding who murdered A was good but still no idea what actually happened and who ever this group is there have really become too resouceful i mean find that article was good but Aria should of simple expose it rather than just going telling her about it. Great season finale.

The First Secret

Well this flashback to the when Alison was alive and as we can imagine Alison really was intimidating character but Jenna was only strong tough take her own and text message to Alison suggested she was first one to get messages. We also insight into what girls were like before A disappearance. I have say this episode really was suspenseful but Alison attack was an awful hoax.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Nice background episode for Alison and her mean girl character but she meet her match with Jenna and Aria's dad asking her to lie to her mother was cruel, the closet practical joke was so predictable

ABC Family Renews ‘Pretty Little Liars’ For Third Season

ABC Family has picked up one of its top series, Pretty Little Liars, for a third season, which is slated to launch next summer. The size of the order is a whopping 24 episodes, which rivals those for broadcast drama series. Pretty Little Liars, from Warner Horizon and Alloy, returns for the second part of its second season on Monday, Jan. 2. The series, which broke ABC Family ratings records in several young demos when it premiered last year, has become one of the network’s top 3 shows, or as ABC Family’s president Michael Riley calls them, ABC Family’s ‘triple-threat’ — Switched at Birth, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars.

Source

Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snares

Well i have to say that was smart plan as to how to flush out A but because there were disorganised it fell apart you would think that after Emily walked into that greenhouse they would blocked all the exits but I suppose getting cellphone is something. It really look like a man rather than women based on height and posture.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Aria telling her parents about Ezra was never going to end well and their plan to make Emily look like she's on her own worked too well but the other girls getting individually detained nobody could of foreseen but the cell phone might be useful

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

It should be amusing to see how much trouble that phone will be.

2x15 A Hot Piece of A

Some of the girls realize that "A" had a helper and believe it's Lucas was interesting but Hanna not believing them was bound to backfire and what was the chances of recognising from the transcript who she was talking about

Thread