Thread
Printable Version

Pretty Little Liars Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That Girl is Poison

So we found out she was drugged i thought it was rather obvious Emily was drugged but she slowly remembering.

Remains of the 'A'

Spencer finding Alison necklace and it proving Garret wasn't the killer mean he's getting out of prison .Here we go again

Crazy

Well if the blood match Hannah it should be interesting but i have feeling she might not have give a sample but what a way prove A could get her blood anytime

Stolen Kiss

So we find out Emily blackout and how paige was there but trying explain that flask was spiked was surprise since she knew something about her blackout which makes me think she is new A ?

The Kahn Game

Well so much truth or dare but Aria finding out about Ezra' secret about girl who he got pregant and what his mother did to sort that situation out

What Lies Beneath

So now we see how Maya got killed shame camera hide the killer but it also suggest the killer knew where camera was.

Single Fright Female

Of all the things that have happen to girls this one was far the best scare tactic i seen a snake in changing rooms and it was a close call . .

The Lady Killer

So another twist to A thing we find out who Mona is working with and what a surprise it's him

This is a Dark Ride

Well this was special episode and we find out a little bit more about Alison secrets but who is that hand in the ground?.

That has got once closest death scene for Aria it really was quite good that they found her on time and great thinking jaming that screwdriver into person hand.

Mona being escape and return to that mental hospital is rather scary.

She's Better Now

They really couldn't resist to continue Mona arc and now they want us to believe she will help them figured things out when it clear there more devious thing she's planning.   .

3x01 It Happened “That Night”

Emily standing over an empty grave with a shovel in her hand was great way to start the new season but the girl ducking in the car with their faces light up must of stood out like a sore thumb and all running out side to the car alarm I would be surprised if the laptop has gone when they go back

3x02 Blood Is The New Black

The way Jenna looked over her glasses was amusing because Aria lied to her about her father waving to her and the earrings from Alison's coffin would be creepy but if they don't belong to Meredith then who else has her father had on the couch

3x03 Kingdom of the Blind

The girls keeping quiet about Jenna's blindness I think would of be interesting if Hanna hadn't of confronted her but a sight for sore eyes was amusing and Ezra taking the blame for the test should put him in Ella's good books

3x04 Birds of a Feather

The girl going into Melissa's before getting the text you just knew would be a bad idea but they were lucky to get away with it

3x05 That Girl is Poison

As soon as Paige found that hip flask with something in it you knew would be significant

3x06 The Remains of the 'A'

That's a lot of money Ezra is hiding in his sock draw and Alison's ankle bracelet turning after all that time is bizarre

3x07 Crazy

The message under the ouija board was interesting and Spencer leaving her car at the accident to help Jason was nice but stupid but Ella having two dates it one night was great and the tape recorder inside the doll was creepy

3x08 Stolen Kisses

Aria realizing she knows very little about Ezra after meeting his mother was interesting but it sounded like she thinks she's a gold digger when she had no idea until that night

3x09 The Kahn Game

The past about Ezra's pregnant girlfriend was a surprise but I'm not surprised his mother paid her off

3x10 What Lies Beneath

Aria catching her mother kissing Zack was amusing and it's a shame the girls didn't see the camera before going into the cabin but what was on the security camera was interesting

Thread