Thread
Printable Version

About SCRUBS & Episode Guides

About SCRUBS & Episode Guides

Scrubs is a comedy about J.D., a new intern, who must find his way through Sacred Heart Hospital...and Kelso.

the plot:
This half-hour comedy focuses on the bizarre experiences of fresh-faced medical intern John "J.D." Dorian as he embarks on his healing career in a surreal hospital crammed full of unpredictable staffers and patients – where humor and tragedy can merge paths at any time.

Joining the rumpled J.D. in his exhilarating brave new world are his college buddy, Chris Turk, an intern with a more elite surgical group, and J.D.'s fellow medical intern, the beautiful and driven Elliot Reid. Keeping the new interns on their toes are: The fatherly chief of medicine, Dr. Bob Kelso; the abrasive, worldly Dr. Perry Cox, and the caring but slightly jaded nurse Carla Espinosa. The hospital janitor also never seems to miss an opportunity to harass his target.

the main cast:
Zach Braff
Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian
Sarah Chalke
Dr. Elliot Reid
Donald Faison
Dr. Christopher Turk
Neil Flynn
The Janitor
Ken Jenkins
Dr. Bob Kelso
John C. McGinley
Dr. Perry Cox
Judy Reyes
Nurse Carla Espinosa

why should I watch this show?
Scrubs has been nominated for many awards, including the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2005 and 2006 and the Golden Globe for Zach Braff as the Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy in 2005, 2006 and 2007. Scrubs has also been with The Office, 30 Rock and My Name Is Earl being part of NBC's award-winning Thursday's "Must See TV." These shows sincerely mean just that...you must see them, or you'll be missing out big time!

Photo Source: photobucket.com
Info Sources: IMDb
, tv.com and wikipedia

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-6-2015 19:01 ]

Season 1 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My First Day
In the series pilot, J.D. encounters a take-charge nurse, finds romance and faces an anxious first night on call.

Episode 2: My Mentor
J.D. tries to persuade a smoker patient to quit smoking in order to impress Dr. Cox, who is just feeling lonely in his opinion. Elliot's attitude towards Carla annoys her, thus Turk is able to go on a date with Carla, when he convinces her to forgive Elliot.

Episode 3: My Best Friend's Mistake
J.D. begins to feel distant from Turk, when he leaves him abandoned every time that he tries to talk to him. Elliot fights with Kelso for calling her "sweetheart", and she seeks Dr. Cox's advice. J.D.'s relationship with Elliot goes in a time race, when he has 48 hours to kiss her before he is put into her "Friend Zone".

Episode 4: My Old Lady
The three interns are each assigned patients with various illnesses. Statistically speaking, one of the three is going to die. J.D.'s patient is 74 year old Mrs. Tanner, who is in renal failure. 20 year old David Morrison is Turk's hernia patient and Elliot's patient Mrs. Guerrero only speaks Spanish and might have lupus.

Episode 5: My Two Dads
J.D.'s father figures---Cox and Kelso---court the support of their hopeful protégé over the issues of patient care and health insurance.

Episode 6: My Bad
J.D.'s tryst with an alluring patient leaves him in shock, but the real jolt hits when he finds out who she really is.

Episode 7: My Super Ego
Sean Hayes plays a macho, hotshot intern, who steals the limelight from J.D. and enthralls Elliot; Turk faces a personal crisis in the OR.

Episode 8: My Fifteen Minutes
J.D. and Turk become heroes after saving a cameraman's life on TV, while heading to a strip club. But Turk quickly becomes the target of a new publicity campaign led by Dr. Kelso, exploiting the hospital's diversity. Meanwhile, J.D. worries about his evaluation. Elliot is going out with Carla, but in the last minute she blows her off and later Elliot runs into her in a bar.

Episode 9: My Day Off
Appendicitis afflicts J.D. at Thanksgiving time, so he learns firsthand what it's like to be a patient, starting with a physical exam by Elliot.

Episode 10: My Nickname
A hyperactive patient unnerves Cox and elicits Elliot's sympathy; J.D.'s blowup strains his precarious relationship with Carla.

Episode 11: My Own Personal Jesus
It's Christmas, and even though J.D. and the others don't really feel like celebrating, Turk makes a huge deal about it. But his faith and happiness are gone after a very busy night at the hospital. Dr. Cox has J.D. videotape the birth of the child of one of his friends.

Episode 12: My Blind Date
A hectic day in the ICU finds Cox needling Elliot and J.D., who's also ordered by Kelso to treat a patient injured in a fall at the hospital.

Episode 13: My Balancing Act
J.D. is frustrated when his budding romance with an ex-patient wilts as their dates are constantly interrupted by emergency calls, while the beastly Dr. Kelso becomes less fearsome to the wide-eyed interns, when Dr. Cox informs them how to avoid the blowhard's bite. In addition, a perplexed Carla and Turk deal with their first sexual intimacy complication.

Episode 14: My Drug Buddy
Alex and Elliot argue over missing medication, and J.D. needs to choose sides. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso gives Carla a ride to work and she sees a totally different side of him. Turk develops a conflict with Dr. Cox after he finds out that Dr. Cox has secret feelings for Carla.

Episode 15: My Bed Banter & Beyond
The J.D.-Elliot relationship gets hot and heavy in an episode that finds interns and staffers baring their souls to a psychologist.

Episode 16: My Heavy Meddle
Cox's volatile outbursts get to J.D., who has a showdown with the despondent doc; a dying patient's request embroils Carla with Kelso.

Episode 17: My Student
Med students working with the interns include J.D.'s nervous neophyte and a self-assured charmer who bewitches Cox.

Episode 18: My Tuscaloosa Heart
Romantic tangles fluster Cox, who's swept away by a med student, reinvolved with his ex and still enamored of Carla.

Episode 19: My Old Man
John Ritter plays J.D.'s father, a gregarious yet lonely divorcé who's among the diverse parents visiting their offspring.

Episode 20: My Way or the Highway
Turk's competitiveness rattles J.D.; Dr. Cox's rashness turns off the nursing staff; a patient's handsomeness turns on Elliot.

Episode 21: My Sacrificial Clam
J.D. fears being contaminated with Hepatitis B, after a needle accidentally sticks his forearm. Meanwhile, Elliot has a hard time combining her new relationship and keeping up with studies. Turk obsesses about getting in shape, after Carla makes a fat joke about him.

Episode 22: My Occurrence (1)
Jordan's brother Ben is admitted at Sacred Heart for having an accident with a nail gun. J.D. learns that Ben has leukemia, but won't believe it, since there have been many mixups in the hospital lately, so he goes on a search for the real test results.

Episode 23: My Hero (2)
Ben takes the news of his diagnosis pretty well - at least better than his sister Jordan and J.D. Remarkably, it is Dr. Cox who is the voice of reason and compassion, until his own fears get in the way. Meanwhile, Turk and Elliot have their own issues to deal with. Turk is upset because he wasn't chosen to assist on a difficult surgery and Elliot is criticized during rounds by Dr. Kelso for the 100th time.

Episode 24: My Last Day
The squabbling interns find a common cause in the desperate plight of an elderly, uninsured patient who needs surgery.

Source: Tv.com

Watch It Here

For information on VIP membership, please see here.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:04 ]

Season 2 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Overkill
Relationships between the staff of Sacred Heart Hospital have been shaken since Jordan's revelations. Turk is sleeping on J.D.'s bed, after Carla kicked him out of his own. Elliot is having a hard time facing J.D. every day at work. J.D. desperately tries to get Dr. Cox's attention back, unsuccessfully.

Episode 2: My Nightingale
All-night duty---and major-accident casualties---rattle the new residents, whose salvation depends on the cool and collected Carla.

Episode 3: My Case Study
When Dr. Kelso challenges the residents by offering a trip to a medical conference in Reno as a reward to the individual, who presents the most interesting case study, J.D. refuses to play along, earning him the respect of Dr. Cox. In the meantime, Turk misses his opportunity to ask for a new laser on the one day of the year, that Dr. Kelso grants favors, so he is forced to find another way to come up with the goods.

Episode 4: My Big Mouth
J.D. insists that Carla should open up to him. When she finally starts to do that, J.D. screws it up by telling Turk. Elliot is desperate for attention from Dr. Cox. Turk sees himself in an ethical dilemma when Dr. Kelso picks him over a female surgeon to spend a weekend in Mexico.

Episode 5: My New Coat
Cocky new residents stand up to senior staffers. Case in point: J.D.'s run-in with Cox over a severely ill sinus patient.

Episode 6: My Big Brother
J.D.'s older brother Dan is in town. Turk is thrown out of a patient's funeral for not knowing his name and feels even worse because earlier he made a bet with Dr. Cox over another patient's life.

Episode 7: My First Step
Heather Locklear plays a pharmaceutical rep who bedevils Cox. Also: Carla and Elliot make take-charge decisions that have repercussions.

Episode 8: My Fruit Cups
Rivalry for Cox's affection pits his new flame, Julie, against his ex-wife, who's in a delicate physical and emotional state.

Episode 9: My Lucky Day
Elliot faces a lawsuit from an irate, recovering patient (Alan Ruck) who was originally told by her that he had just a short time to live; J.D. and Cox treat two new patients who have identical, complicated symptoms.

Episode 10: My Monster
Elliot still doesn't have a place to live. J.D. thinks he's lost his mojo when he can't even kiss the giftshop girl while they go out on a date. Turk and Carla are having romance problems, because she feels he's not being as generous to her as she is to him. And Dr. Cox freaks out when he lets Jordan move in to his place due to her pregnancy.

Episode 11: My Sex Buddy
Renewed sex with J.D. calms Elliot, who's facing personal and professional dilemmas: She's broke and patients are bailing out on her. Meanwhile, J.D. and Carla have a disagreement with Dr. Kelso regarding personal involvement with patients, and Turk takes the blame for one of Elliot's mistakes.

Episode 12: My New Old Friend
Comeuppances are in store for Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso from a hypochondriac. Turk learns that dishonesty is a common factor in modern medicine, and J.D. decides to come to the aid of a friend in need.

Episode 13: My Philosophy
The heart afflictions of two women, including a plucky mother-to-be, affect J.D.; a battle to build a locker room for women pits Elliot against Kelso.

Episode 14: My Brother, My Keeper
Turk is still waiting for Carla to answer his proposal and asks his brother to stay over a few days to help him deal with it. Dr. Townshend, an old friend of Dr. Kelso's and one of the nicest doctors around befriends J.D. Elliot accidentally finds out the sex of Jordan's baby, becoming the object of Dr. Cox's anxiety.

Episode 15: His Story
Elliot meets a nice guy at the bar, but freaks out when she finds out he's a male nurse at Sacred Heart. Turk keeps asking Carla to marry him, but she still won't give an answer. Dr. Cox feels the pressure he puts on himself everyday: His psychiatrist, his subordination to Dr. Kelso and his paternal feelings for J.D.

Episode 16: My Karma
Tensions arise between Elliot and her new love, Nurse Paul; delivery day arrives for Jordan, who turns away ex-hubby Cox.

Episode 17: My Own Private Practice Guy
A personal secret is revealed about Dr. Cox during hospital visitations by a cocky MD, who establishes a rapport with J.D.

Episode 18: My T.C.W.
J.D.'s romantic life has a new light: a glow beside the flickering bulbs in the bickering relationships of fellow staffers.

Episode 19: My Kingdom
Turk takes J.D. up to surgery and right from the start J.D. steps all over Turk when trying not to be the geek among the surgeons. Paul hears Elliot say "I love U2" while she was rearranging her CDs and thinks she said "I love you, too". Dr. Cox decides to get even with Dr. Kelso by telling everyone he's dead, revealing what people really think of him.

Episode 20: My Interpretation
Jamie's (T.C.W.) husband died and J.D. struggles with the ethical issues involved in starting a relationship with her. Dr. Cox babysits his son, whom Jordan still hasn't chosen a name for, and is disturbed that he feels nothing for the baby. Turk is haunted by erotic dreams about Elliot, which gets him into hot water with Carla.

Episode 21: My Drama Queen
J.D. carries on with his romance with T.C.W. Jamie, but finds himself at a dead end after realizing she's a drama queen. Dr. Kelso makes Dr. Cox give a class on how to approach the patients nicely in order to prevent possible law suits. Carla's mother dies and she wants to get married.

Episode 22: My Dream Job
A visit from J.D. and Turk's frat buddy (Ryan Reynolds), now successful and still partying, unsettles his pals. Meanwhile, Cox learns he's the father of Jordan's baby; and Kelso comes down hard on Elliot.

Watch It Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:04 ]

Season 3 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Own American Girl
A difficult case rallies the residents behind J.D.; mishaps plague Elliot, who has a calamitous run-in with an old beau; and the feud between Kelso and Cox continues to fester.

Episode 2: My Journey
J.D. is feeling left out of his friendship with Turk and gets hurt when Turk is scared of opening up to him. Meanwhile, Carla is driven crazy over an unidentified urine sample, and Elliot tries to balance Sean and her career, so that one doesn't end up getting in the way of the other.

Episode 3: My White Whale
Christopher Meloni plays a pediatrician who defies Cox. Elsewhere, new interns test the patience of the residents, especially J.D. and Elliot, who has separate issues with her buttinsky boyfriend.

Episode 4: My Lucky Night
The residency directorship appeals to Cox, but Kelso's a hurdle; tensions surface between Elliot and Sean, who learns of her fling with J.D.; a surgical procedure partners Carla with Turk, who's not anxious to work side by side with his fiancee.

Episode 5: My Brother, Where Art Thou?
Tom Cavanagh returns as J.D.'s brother, a scamp who awakens troubling memories; Elliot and Carla moonlight at a pet clinic, where they incur the wrath of Kelso, seeking care for his adored pooch.

Episode 6: My Advice to You
Carla's brother rankles Turk; a scattered yet beguiling hospital visitor intrigues J.D., whose loyalty to Cox is tested in an issue involving the critically ill that embattles Cox with Kelso.

Episode 7: My Fifteen Seconds
The diagnosis of a jovial patient stymies J.D., whose lover learns of his affair with Cox's ex; an elderly woman's care creates tension between Elliot and Carla; Kelso's temporary hearing loss amuses staffers.

Episode 8: My Friend the Doctor
Turk is happy that he finally makes it through a solo surgery without the assistance of an attending surgeon. Dr. Cox dreads the fact that he is getting older. J.D. also makes a discovery as he finds out that many of the hospital staff don't know the Janitor as he does.

Episode 9: My Dirty Secret
Barry Bostwick plays a straitlaced patient facing prostate-cancer surgery in an episode addressing sexual issues and innuendos that also impact on Elliot and Turk. Markie Post has a cameo as Elliot's prudish mom.

Episode 10: My Rule of Thumb
Sex obsesses a cancer patient seeking a one-night stand---with Carla and Elliot's help; a liver-transplant controversy embroils Cox and Turk.

Episode 11: My Clean Break
J.D. tries to break up with Danni, but she beats him to it when she realizes that she will always be second place to Elliot in his heart. Dr. Cox suddenly becomes a nice guy, and Elliot changes back to her old self after Dr. Kelso criticizes her new look.

Episode 12: My Catalyst
J.D. believes, he may have finally found a mentor in Dr. Kevin Casey, a surgeon with obsessive-compulsive disorder, and it turns out, that Dr. Cox has always been jealous of the guy. Meanwhile, the Janitor and his new assistant help Kelso out with a garbage problem.

Episode 13: My Porcelain God
Self-confidence eludes Elliot, who seeks help from the self-absorbed Dr. Casey; wedding plans busy Turk and Carla; cost-cutting obsesses Kelso, whose shutdown of a hospital wing has seriocomic ramifications.

Episode 14: My Screw Up
Jordan's brother and sister return, but Dr. Cox learns that his brother-in-law Ben hasn't visited a doctor about his cancer in the two years he has been gone traveling the world.

Episode 15: My Tormented Mentor
A chum's death gnaws at Cox, who's further pained by the visit of Jordan's obnoxious friends, Allison and Maddie. Meanwhile, sexist remarks backfire on Turk, who offends a new surgeon.

Episode 16: My Butterfly
An ever present butterfly prompts the question on what could have happened different as Turk looks for his lucky do-rag for surgery, and Elliot tries to find a lost stuffed animal for a child needing a bone marrow transplant.

Episode 17: My Moment of Un-Truth
J.D. must keep a secret when Carla's "what-if" guy asks her out on a date. Meanwhile, on the other side of the argument, Carla hounds Turk for checking out other women. Elliot is also on the spot as Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso both advise her not to give her patient drugs as they suspect he is an addict faking pain.

Episode 18: His Story II
Turk has to confront a young patient of his, when he accidentally cuts a nerve and the boy (who happens to be a concert pianist) loses use of one of his hands. Meanwhile, one of Elliot's patients unintentionally teaches her a lesson about her relationship with J.D.

Episode 19: My Choosiest Choice of All
J.D. hooks up with Danni again, after Sean returns, but he can't forget about his passionate night with Elliot. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox realizes, that he might actually have a crush on the one doctor he loathes.

Episode 20: My Fault
Richard Kind plays a crusty patient who becomes the pawn in a tussle between Kelso and Cox over an elective procedure. Also, premarital stress agitates Turk and Carla; renewed longings for Elliot prey upon J.D.

Episode 21: My Self-Examination
J.D. is unsure what to do, when he realizes he made a mistake telling Elliot he loved her. The Janitor squares off against Dr. Cox after he loses the election of the janitors to Randall. Carla's brother Marc constantly puts Turk in a tough situation, when Turk forgets to write his wedding vows.

Episode 22: My Best Friend's Wedding
The big day for Turk and Carla has finally arrived, but a patient holds up Turk. With Elliot still angry at him, J.D. attempts to reconcile her with Sean as a way to make everything right again in their friendship.

Watch It Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:05 ]

Season 4 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Old Friend's New Friend
The new Dr. Molly Clock arrives with her spaced out personality and doesn't cease to call J.D. "Johnny". But J.D. is fine with it, because there is nothing that is going to bring down his last week of being a resident before he officially becomes a full fledged doctor.

Episode 2: My Office
Molly tries to reconcile J.D. and Elliot, while waiting to see which one Dr. Cox will give the Chief Resident position to. Molly and Carla are experiencing some subtle conflict and Elliot and J.D. begin to come together after long boughts of conflict of their own. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox, Turk and the Janitor are forced to work together to help a patient.

Episode 3: My New Game
Surprise! Cox is still married to Jordan, thanks to a legal mix-up; respect eludes J.D. in his new residency role that has him battling with Elliot.

Episode 4: My First Kill
J.D. is shocked to hear Dr. Cox tell his interns that eventually, they will screw up and kill a patient. J.D. fears his first time killing someone will soon be upon him. Elliot is upset with Molly, after she disagrees about a patient's promise to attend drug rehab. Carla loses Rowdy, and she and the Janitor go looking for him.

Episode 5: Her Story
Elliot becomes unsure, if she wants Molly as her mentor, when she finds out that Molly does not have a perfect home life. J.D. is tested in leadership skills when Dr. Cox yells at him in front of his interns. Carla and Turk try to come to an agreement when Turk continuously wakes Carla up every night.

Episode 6: My Cake
When Dan resurfaces, J.D. is shocked to learn that his father has passed away. The reactions from his co-workers help J.D. a little, but the one person who he wanted to be there for him, Dr. Cox, is too busy with J.D.'s patients. Meanwhile, Dan sits drunk in the bath tub the whole day and Turk finds out he has Type II Diabetes.

Episode 7: My Common Enemy
When J.D. finds Dan with Elliot, Turk tells him to use the "hurt brother excuse" to get them to break up, just like Turk uses his Diabetes to get stuff from Carla. But then J.D. realizes he wasn't hurt at all... Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso unite to try and torment their common enemy: Dr. Molly Clock.

Episode 8: My Last Chance
When Molly takes a job at a different city, she and J.D. end up having a night of kissing, and he tries to rush to sleep with her before she leaves. Dr. Cox goes on ambulance duty with a maniac, who he eventually finds out is a woman who has lost her son to an accident.

Episode 9: My Malpractical Decision (1)
J.D. is approached by Neena Broderick, a malpractice attorney, asking him to do a risky procedure on her father. Meanwhile, Elliot guides Doug to a new career path and Turk struggles to avoid a hypochondriac patient.

Episode 10: My Female Trouble (2)
Conclusion. J.D.'s a prisoner of love, bewitched by a malpractice lawyer who's suing Turk. Elsewhere, Elliot gets short shrift from a sexist-pig patient, an influential member of the hospital board.

Episode 11: My Unicorn
J.D. takes matters into his own hands while searching for a relative for his favorite patient. Meanwhile, Elliot is fed up with her coworkers not taking her seriously and discovers, with some help from Carla and Jordan, that she can get her way by flaunting her femininity.

Episode 12: My Best Moment
The MDs are puzzled by a man's case, and touched by his son. The disarming 10-year-old charms Kelso, beguiles Elliot and rattles Turk, the surgeon who'll be operating on the lad's father.

Episode 13: My Ocardial Infarction
Elliot starts showing J.D. up as the calmer, more competent doctor. A date with the Janitor leads to an a cappella sing-off between his "group" and Ted's band. Turk starts taking his diabetes more seriously when he realizes the dire consequences of the disease.

Episode 14: My Lucky Charm
A man injured in a bar fight teaches Turk and J.D. a lesson about living life to the fullest. Dr. Cox and Jordan have different opinions on having another child or not.

Episode 15: My Hypocritical Oath
patient's trust binds J.D., who can't reveal a disturbing diagnosis to the afflicted's girlfriend, a winsome charmer J.D. is romancing; a hopeless case steels Elliot's resolve

Episode 16: My Quarantine
Staffers are quarantined in the ICU, thanks to a gaffe by J.D., entrapped with his new flame and the “ex-girlfriend from hell”. Also, tensions flare between Carla and Turk, who's jealous of his wife's ties with Cox.

Episode 17: My Life in Four Cameras
Act II unfolds as J.D.'s sitcom fantasy, filmed in front of a studio audience and triggered by his tending to a TV writer. Clay Aiken guest stars as a hapless cafeteria worker, who sings “Isn't She Lovely?

Episode 18: My Roommates
J.D. is thrown out of his apartment. Turk and Carla continue to struggle to keep the romance alive. Dr. Cox has reason to believe that the son of an old buddy is autistic.

Episode 19: My Best Laid Plans
J.D. ditches a seemingly uninterested Kylie for Dr. Molly Clock, who has just returned from Milwaukee. Carla fumes over Turk's frequent phone calls to an ex-girlfriend. The Janitor and Dr. Cox make a wager over Elliot.

Episode 20: My Boss' Free Haircut
Dr. Kelso dons scrubs to prove a point to Dr. Cox, only to watch it backfire, when an obnoxious patient refuses to listen to him. J.D. and Turk party, while Carla struggles to find solace in Elliot.

Episode 21: My Lips Are Sealed
When Carla and J.D. go out to let Carla have some fun, they get drunk and end up kissing accidentally. Dr. Cox gets the hammer dropped by Jordan, when Jack has to get stitches under Perry's watch. Elliot has trouble with a male patient, who has taken enhancement pills.

Episode 22: My Big Move
J.D. and Carla get the silent treatment from Turk, who can't seem to control his emotions, after learning about their kiss. Dr. Cox reluctantly seeks the help of Elliot, when an epileptic patient won't listen to him. The Janitor feels emasculated by his new uniform. Jordan tries Boto, much to the amusement of Dr. Cox.

Episode 23: My Faith in Humanity
Turk won't open up at couples' therapy. Elliot refuses Dr. Cox's romantic advice, when a very attractive man saunters into the hospital. J.D. learns a lesson in humanity from a dying old woman. The Janitor accidentally lets a bunch of rats run around Sacred Heart.

Episode 24: My Drive By
Elliot is torn between moving too quickly and ruining her new relationship with Jake. Dr. Cox teaches Turk about having a healthy ego. Dr. Kelso and the Janitor fight over who gets to use the new motorized cart.

Episode 25: My Changing Ways
With their residencies over, there are big changes at Sacred Heart. J.D. moves out to live on his own, while Turk and Carla consider a family change, creating another rift in their long friendship. Jordan is hired to handle some paperwork for Dr. Kelso, which annoys Dr. Cox. Elliot has a job interview at a different hospital thanks to her boyfriend Jake.

Watch It Here

Season 5 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Intern's Eyes
Attending at Sacred Heart, J.D. now has to deal with his own interns. Turk has doubts about having children, then tries to prevent Carla from getting pregnant. Elliot struggles to find her way at County Hospital and doesn't want to seem like the helpless person she was before.

Episode 2: My Rite of Passage
The truth hurts when J.D. comes to the realization that his interns aren't laughing at his jokes because they are funny, but rather because he is their boss. Meanwhile, Elliot gets a rather unflattering nickname from her new colleagues---thanks to Carla; and Dr. Cox lets Jordan fall for a con artist's sob story.

Episode 3: My Day At The Races
As J.D.'s 30th birthday approaches, he sets out to accomplish one item on his “Things to Do By Thirty” list: complete a triathlon. Meanwhile, Elliot urges Jake to open up about his wants and needs, but immediately regrets it when he does; Turk lets Carla believe she's responsible for his decision to perform hypnosis surgery, but he's really doing it to impress Dr. Kelso.

Episode 4: My Jiggly Ball
J.D. is given the undesirable job of having to think up some nice words to say about Dr. Kelso at an awards function. The task is made even more difficult by Kelso's seemingly unfair treatment of a deserving patient. Meanwhile, after it becomes public knowledge that Elliot has been working at a free clinic, the gang tries to get her old job back

Episode 5: My New God
Dr. Cox's born-again-Christian sister Paige comes to visit for her nephew's baptism. Meanwhile, Turk and Carla experience relationship turbulence while they continue their attempts to conceive a child. Also, J.D. and the Janitor work towards friendship when J.D. helps the Janitor move.

Episode 6: My Missed Perception
J.D. mistakes an elderly woman's happiness as her wish to stop the treatment for a fatal illness. Turk and Elliot struggle to find the cause of a patient's body pain and Carla tries to organize the annual group photo.

Episode 7: My Way Home
In a "Wizard of Oz" homage, J.D. is trying to go home, Turk searches for a heart donor and Carla worries that she doesn't have the courage to become a parent. Meanwhile, Elliot doesn't believe that she has the brains to lead a question and answer session. The Janitor is painting color coded lines throughout the hospital for easier navigation.

Episode 8: My Big Bird
J.D., Turk, Elliot and Carla are interrogated about the mysterious death of a patient. Dr. Kelso learns that J.D. and Turk were away tracking down a patient, Elliot was traumatized over finding out that her make-out buddy was married, and Carla was busy recruiting hospital personnel for a group lottery purchase.

Episode 9: My Half-Acre
J.D. meets the klutzy Julie, and when he becomes smitten, Elliot attempts to help out with romance advice. Carla tries to find Dr. Cox's soft side, when he refuses to kiss his son. Turk and the Janitor put together an air band to win a contest, but Dr. Kelso gives them a tremendous obstacle.

Episode 10: Her Story II
J.D. is annoyed that Julie doesn't laugh, so Elliot encourages him to tell her his feelings and Turk tries to use psychology to fix the issue. Meanwhile, Carla is upset when the Janitor refers to a new nurse as a "hot young Carla", which intensifies her growing concern that she is too old to conceive.

Episode 11: My Buddy's Booty
The Sacred Heart staffers each try different ways to take their minds off the fact that a favorite patient has to undergo an extremely risky procedure. While J.D. and Elliot try to get lucky in love, Dr. Cox finds a new drinking buddy in the Janitor, and Carla encourages Turk to fight for a female-friendly hospital gym.

Episode 12: My Cabbage (1)
Dr. Kelso is outraged when he discovers, that a bird has been living at Sacred Heart. He orders the Janitor to dispose of it immediately. However, the Janitor likes the bird so much, he secretly keeps it as a pet. J.D., annoyed with Keith, tries to get his intern fired, but things don't turn out as intended.

Episode 13: My Five Stages (2)
J.D. and Dr. Cox go through the five stages of grief with their favorite patient, who is declining in health. Carla forces Turk to go on a string of double dates including Elliot and her booty call Keith. Dr. Kelso hits Ted with his car, thus Ted finally has the upper hand with a potential lawsuit.

Episode 14: My Own Personal Hell
Dr. Cox is stuck caring for one of Dr. Kelso's old---and rather miserable and demanding---friends; Elliot gets upset with J.D. when he doesn't defend her after she's accused by the other interns of giving preferential treatment to Keith; and Carla resorts to sneaky means to find out if Turk is sterile.

Episode 15: My Extra Mile
J.D. lectures his colleagues, especially Dr. Cox, telling them to “go the extra mile” for their patients, but then he's forced to reconsider his stance when he's asked to shave his head in solidarity with a woman who is going to lose her hair to chemo. Elsewhere, Carla and Turk are having a hard time following their fertility specialist's advice to eliminate stress from their lives.

Episode 16: My Bright Idea
Turk has some wonderful news for Carla---she's finally pregnant. However, Turk decides to hold off on telling Carla after J.D. persuades him to take advantage of this opportunity to pull off the “world's greatest surprise.” But their plan, which involves the entire hospital, runs into a bit of trouble.

Episode 17: My Chopped Liver
Turk is secretly unhappy that J.D. has changed his work schedule so the two of them can spend more time hanging out together; Carla takes heat from her coworkers after she does a favor for Dr. Kelso; and Dr. Cox regrets revealing his nicer side to Keith.

Episode 18: My New Suit
J.D.'s brother Dan pays a surprise visit, during which he's disappointed to learn that Elliot isn't into him like J.D. had suggested. Elsewhere, Turk slips up when he confides to J.D. the top-secret baby names Carla has chosen; and Dr. Kelso sticks Dr. Cox with the highly undesirable job of assisting Ted.

Episode 19: His Story III
Turk and Carla turn J.D.'s old bedroom into a nursery for the baby. The Janitor seizes an opportunity to shove J.D. out of the picture for a day. Elliot uses her mother to learn information about Keith's peers. Turk accuses Dr. Cox of not being hip and Perry accuses him of the very same thing.

Episode 20: My Lunch
J.D. asks Dr. Cox out for lunch but runs into annoying former patient Jill Tracy, who unexpectedly teaches him something about responsibility. Elliot and Carla discover that Todd has been lying about all his hospital "conquests" and suspect that he's been less than truthful about other issues. Turk warns them not to meddle in his affairs.

Episode 21: My Fallen Idol
Dr. Cox starts drinking after his decisions result in the death of three of his patients. The staff tries to convince him how inspiring he is for them. Turk starts his new rotation with orthopedic surgery, but isn't so fond of his attending doctor's touchy-feely methods. J.D. and the Janitor attempt to help Turk to find ways to bond with his new supervisor.

Episode 22: My Déjà Vu, My Déjà Vu
J.D. feels that the same things happen over and over again at the hospital. Dr. Cox returns to work but Elliot believes that he has lost his usual confidence. Elliot calls Dr. Cox on his behavior. Carla gets fed up with Turk because he still can do a lot of stuff, but she can't since she is now pregnant.

Episode 23: My Urologist
J.D. challenges an urologist's assessment on a consult for a patient in need of a risky surgical procedure. He also starts to fall for her. Elliot considers breaking up with Keith, but Carla is showing extreme hormonal changes due to her pregnancy and tries to interfere. The Janitor and Dr. Kelso are having a little tiff of their own about fear.

Episode 24: My Transition (1)
J.D. plans a date with Kim on their night off but Elliot keeps getting in their way. Meanwhile, Elliot throws a baby shower for Carla. Perry and Jordan hand over all of Jack's stuff to Carla. And someone announces a very surprising pregnancy.

Watch It Here

Season 6 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Mirror Image (2)
J.D. addresses the news that he is going to be a father. Dr. Cox is worried about how his anger is going to impact his offspring. Carla and Turk prepare for the impending arrival of their new baby. Elliot feels left out because she is childless. The Janitor wonders if he has wasted his life.

Episode 2: My Best Friend's Baby's Baby and My Baby's Baby  
J.D. and Kim start contemplating about their future and their baby's future. Turk rushes Carla to the hospital after she goes into labor. Jordan accuses Dr. Cox of not being a more defensive father towards Jack.

Episode 3: My Coffee
J.D. and Kim are surprised of how much they have in common. Recently giving birth, Carla doesn't want to return to work. Elliot tries to persuade Dr. Turner, a surgeon with thirty years of experience, that medicine is the better option to work with and that surgery could kill him.

Episode 4: My House
Dr. Cox feels like the TV character House when he has to solve several mysteries, one of them being Elliot's anger towards Dr. Kelso, while for some reason she is taking it out on Turk. J.D. tries to be a better boyfriend to Kim.

Episode 5: My Friend With Money
Elliot splurges on items for the apartment that she shares with J.D.; Dr. Cox and the Janitor become roommates, taking up joint residence in one of Sacred Heart's luxury suites; Turk encourages a depressed Carla to get help from a professional.

Episode 6: My Musical
A new patient at the hospital wakes up and sees everything happening around her as a musical. Carla can't decide whether or not to return to work and Elliot must find a way to tell J.D. he can't move into her new house with her.

Episode 7: His Story IV
The hospital is seen through the eyes of Dr. Kelso, who befriends an Iraq War veteran. The soldier's stay sparks a political debate among staff members.

Episode 8: My Road to Nowhere
After being convinced to go to Tacoma for Kim's first ultrasound, J.D., along with Carla, Elliot, Janitor, Keith and Ted, takes Kelso's new RV on a road trip. Jordan and Dr. Cox have trouble when Jordan's ultrasound reveals that the baby will need surgery.

Episode 9: My Perspective
J.D. develops a stress condition that causes him to black out, leaving his friends to fight about who will take care of him. Meanwhile, Turk is having a problem with a foreign intern and Kelso has a problem with the truth: He doesn't want the doctors telling the patients upsetting information. But Turk doesn't want to compromise his values and refuses to sugarcoat his words.

Episode 10: My Therapeutic Month
J.D. develops a crush on a new physical therapist but due to his latest misfortunes, he finds it difficult to ask her out. Elliot asks Keith to move in with her, but is not willing to budge on her home rules. Turk breaks his arm and is sent back to residency by Dr. Kelso. Thanks to Dr. Cox, he realizes that he doesn't know as much about medicine as he thought.

Episode 11: My Night To Remember
A memory loss patient is the peg for a look back on the last seasons of Scrubs, when the Sacred Heart crew looks back at their memorable moments.

Episode 12: My Fishbowl
When Private Dancer is released from the hospital, the military informs him that his injuries are too severe to be reinstated into the service, so he gets depressed. The Sacred Heart staff try to cheer him up, while the Janitor is having a fish problem.

Episode 13: My Scrubs
J.D. and Turk try to treat Dr. Kelso's uninsured friend. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso himself is concerned about a clothing thief. Elsewhere, Dr. Cox tries to convince Elliot that a reformed drug addict isn't exactly clean, and the Janitor blackmails Carla.

Episode 14: My No Good Reason (1)
An argument about everything happening for a reason is dropped after tragedy strikes someone close; Turk shows off footage of his baby's attractive new nanny; Elliot and the Janitor try to cheer a dying patient.

Episode 15: My Long Goodbye (2)
The staffers deal with the possibility of losing one of their own who is gravely ill in differing ways: Turk and J.D. pull childish pranks while Elliot and Keith spend time together in the bedroom. Meanwhile, Cox and Jordan welcome their new baby, and J.D wants to be named the infant's godfather.

Episode 16: My Words of Wisdom
The staff pay tribute to one of their own by incorporating the departed's lessons into their lives: Dr. Cox reflects on his purpose; Elliot gets closer to Keith; and J.D. and Turk learn compassion.

Episode 17: Their Story
Supporting players Ted, Todd and Jordan offer their take on the events in Sacred Heart Hospital through their lofty personal dreams as they deal with mundane reality.

Episode 18: My Turf War
J.D. feels left out when Elliot's friend (Keri Russell) pays a visit, so he attempts to sabotage their fun; Turk and Dr. Cox disagree over a patient-requested surgery; and Carla discovers something unusual in pediatrics.

Episode 19: My Cold Shower
Elliot plans her own “surprise” engagement after the ring Keith gave her doesn't fit. Meanwhile, J.D. is repeatedly rejected by Melody as the rest of the male staffers realize they aren't having any luck in love either.

Episode 20: My Conventional Wisdom
J.D. and Turk go to a medical convention in Phoenix, Arizona, where they run into J.D.'s ex-girlfriend Dr. Kim Briggs, who has a surprise for J.D. Meanwhile at Sacred Heart, the janitor pretends to be the chief of medicine and Dr. Cox starts to put doubts about the wedding into Elliot's mind.

Episode 21: My Rabbit (1)
Kim moves in with J.D.in order to raise their child together. J.D. learns from Turk and Dr. Cox that fatherhood changes the way of how to see things. Carla complains to Elliot about her being a control freak when they prepare the bachelorette party.

Episode 22: My Point Of No Return (2)
In the season finale, J.D. and Elliot start thinking about their future and if they both made a mistake in not being with each other. The Janitor activates the "Brain Trust" to come up with the perfect wedding gift for Elliot.

Watch It Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:06 ]

Season 7 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Own Worst Enemy
In the aftermath of their near-indiscretion, Elliot realizes she doesn't want to be with Keith and J.D. resolves to stop sabotaging himself. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox and Turk find a patient they both like who is in danger of being discharged.

Episode 2: My Hard Labor
Kim goes into labor, and J.D. struggles to decide if he should tell her what he really thinks of their relationship. Turk, desperate to do something not baby-related, races to beat a video game before Carla discovers him. Dr. Cox searches for someone he trusts enough to give his daughter a shot.

Episode 3: My Inconvenient Truth
J.D's brother Dan returns and delivers a few home truths to his little brother. Elliot and Dr. Cox debate over the morals of their practice and the staff of Sacred Heart find the Janitor's behavior rather odd after he watches "An Inconvenient Truth".

Episode 4: My Identity Crisis
Carla worries that Izzy won't appreciate her Latin roots. Elsewhere, the Janitor challenges J.D. to identify the entire staff without using nicknames, and Dr. Cox misses his family.

Episode 5: My Growing Pains
The Sacred Heart staff has to deal with their inner child, when J.D. and Turk remember their first prank, Dr. Cox has a ten year old Leukemia patient and Dr. Kelso celebrates his birthday.

Episode 6: My #1 Doctor
Though Elliot boasts that through private practice she gets to get to know her patients, nobody seems to care. Carla is amazed at how the Janitor was able to score such an attractive girlfriend. The doctors are improving their services to get a higher ranking on a website and although J.D. appears nonchalant initially, he is elated when he is ranked #1.

Episode 7: My Bad Too
J.D.'s teenage burn patient gives him a hard decision to make when he wants to go to his high school graduation. Turk doesn't want Carla to find out that he secretly learned Spanish. To address Dr. Kelso's weight gain, Dr. Cox makes a game out of stealing his breakfast.

Episode 8: My Manhood
When Dr. Kelso tells the Janitor that nobody cares what he thinks, he starts a newspaper called "The Janitorial" to prove him wrong. J.D. and Turk fight over their manhood issues, while Dr. Kelso is too proud to ask for help about one of his problems.

Episode 9: My Dumb Luck
Dr. Cox had a patient that he hadn't been able to diagnose for two years, and he is back again. Dr. Kelso has to face a retirement board when his true age is revealed. Elliot and Carla try to find enough people in favor of Dr. Kelso to keep him as Chief of Medicine.

Episode 10: My Waste of Time
Elliot and J.D. discover a major change in their relationship, when they spend time together looking for a former patient. Dr. Cox contemplates his new job title, when Ted refuses to do the majority of his work, whilst Carla and Turk talk about the possibility of a second baby. Meanwhile, the Janitor claims Dr. Kelso's abandoned office for the brain trust.

Episode 11: My Princess
After a hard day of work, Dr. Cox has the burden to tell his son Jack a good night story, so disguises his hard day as a fairy tale about the little village Sacred Heartlia with Carla and Turk as the two-headed witch Turla, Elliot as the princess and J.D. as the village idiot. Other people featuring are the Janitor as the giant, Keith as the prince, Dr. Kelso as the dark lord Oslek, Ted as his hunchback and of course Dr. Cox as the brave knight.

Watch It Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:06 ]

Season 8 Episode Guide

Episode 1: My Jerks
The new Chief of Medicine causes a stir at Sacred Heart, while J.D. struggles to maintain the new interns, and Elliot has issues with her ego.

Episode 2: My Last Words
J.D. and Turk make a huge sacrifice concerning a decade-long steak night tradition for a dying patient. Meanwhile, Dr. Maddox, the new Chief of Medicine, begins to show her true colors.

Episode 3: My Saving Grace
Dr. Kelso and Dr. Cox have to work together again to get rid of Dr. Maddox, while Carla feels she has to take care of intern Katie.

Episode 4: My Happy Place
J.D. and Elliot's relationship seems to have been rekindled when they encourage Dr. Kelso to find his true happy place. Meanwhile, Dr. Cox has issues with the surgical staff, and the Janitor comes back to the hospital.

Episode 5: My ABC's
Featuring a special appearance from Sesame Workshop's "Muppets", J.D. learns a lesson about the gift of compassion, while Elliot gets scammed by intern Katie to secure a spot on Turk's team.

Episode 6: My Cookie Pants
Elliot and J.D. encounter a road block in their newfound romantic relationship, and Dr. Cox considers taking the now vacant Chief of Medicine post.

Episode 7: My New Role
As his increasing workload from being Chief of Medicine begins to take a toll, the unimaginable happens when Dr. Cox reaches out to Dr. Kelso for friendship. Meanwhile, Elliot and Carla work on the doctor-nurse-relationships at the hospital.

Episode 8: My Lawyer's In Love
It's Ted's lucky day when he falls head over heels in love with a ukulele player, and Dr. Cox realizes he cannot handle everything that is thrown at him.

Episode 9: My Absence
When J.D. goes on a mini-vacation, his only connection to the hospital is Elliot's cellphone. Meanwhile, Turk wants to spread the news of a second baby, but he does not get the reactions he expects. Somewhere else, intern Sunny struggles to keep a one year coma patient alive, about whom Dr. Cox does not care too much.

Episode 10: My Comedy Show
The new interns have to perform in the Sacred Heart traditional comedy show, so J.D. and Turk offer them to write the sketches. Meanwhile, the Janitor watches Carla in a delicate situation, and Elliot and her interns Sunny and Denise argue about a patient.

Episode 11: My Nah Nah Nah
Unable to deliver the news that a patient will never be able to walk again, Turk decides to try an experimental procedure instead. However, J.D. is worried that he is only giving false hope. Meanwhile, the Janitor and Dr. Cox face relationship issues that cause Elliot to intervene.

Episode 12: Their Story II
J.D.'s ego goes out of control when he becomes the guy everyone in the hospital goes to for help with Dr. Cox. Intern Derek tries his best not to get involved, while Turk keeps trying to get his opinion. Meanwhile, the Janitor doesn't think Sunny is strong enough to be tortured.

Episode 13: My Full Moon
A combination of a full moon and some bad luck causes Sacred Heart's new crop of interns to receive their toughest case load yet, while Elliot makes an important decision regarding her future as a doctor.

Episode 14: My Soul On Fire, Part 1
The Janitor invites the Sacred Heart staff to his wedding with Lady in the Bahamas on a three days notice, hoping to score some loot, but the scheme is about to backfire, when everyone decides to actually go there...

Episode 15: My Soul On Fire, Part 2
The tropical seaside wedding goes ahead as the Janitor and Lady tie the knot, which makes the other couples think about their relationships as well.

Episode 16: My Cuz
Things get weird for J.D. when he discovers the identity of Kim's new man, as he plans to reach out to her in order to move closer to Sam. Meanwhile, Turk starts a campaign for a promotion, and Dr. Kelso is struck by an intestinal virus.

Episode 17: My Chief Concern
Change doesn't come easy for the gang when J.D. considers moving closer to his son. Meanwhile, Turk gets comfortable as chief of surgery, while Ted and Gooch reach a new level in their relationship.

Episode 18: My Finale, Part 1
J.D. is planning on leaving Sacred Heart, but before he goes there are a few things that he wants to do including having a moment with Dr. Cox. Elliot is ready for the next step in her and J.D.'s relationship, and she begins secretly moving her furniture into J.D.'s apartment. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso is thinking about going back to work.

Episode 19: My Finale, Part 2
During the final moments of his last day, J.D. begins to wonder about the future after he leaves Sacred Heart...if his relationship with Elliot will survive, or if he will remain close to his best friend Turk, and even if Dr. Cox will miss him when he is gone.

Tv.com

Watch It Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:08 ]

Scrubs Season 9 Episode Guide

Episode 1: Our First Day of School
While old acquaintances become teachers, new students are introduced at what used to be Sacred Heart. The hospital was torn down and rebuilt at a med school campus, where J.D., Turk and Dr. Cox are teachers now.

Episode 2: Our Drunk Friend
Lucy learns her first hard lesson in being a doctor, when she connects with an alcoholic patient whom Dr. Cox wants out of the hospital.

Episode 3: Our Role Models
J.D. learns a lesson in teaching, when Dr. Cox and Lucy reverse their roles of teacher and student.

Episode 4: Our Histories
J.D. and Turk have time to party, when their wives are out of town, so they prepare for the big med school party.
Meanwhile, the students need some help with the final interviews of dying patients, and Dr. Kelso tries to say a proper goodbye to Ted and Gooch as they leave to see the world.

Episode 5: Our Mysteries
Lucy has problems taking blood from live humans, while J.D. even on his last day still wants to get Dr. Cox' approval. Meanwhile, Denise is afraid not to be the person with the pants on in her relationship with Drew.

Episode 6: Our New Girl-Bro
An exhausted Lucy turns to Elliot for guidance, while Turk needs a new best friend after J.D. left.

Episode 7: Our White Coats
Lucy needs to find a good answer to why she wants to become a doctor, in order to pass her white coat interview with Dr. Cox. Meanwhile, Denise needs some relationship advice for her issues with Drew.

Episode 8: Our Couples
Wandering through the hospital, Lucy sees couples everywhere, so she decides to redefine her relationship with Cole.

Episode 9: Our Stuff Gets Real
New realities are experienced when Lucy prepares for a dissection exam, while J.D. and Elliot prepare to have their baby, and Dr. Cox has to face his mortality.

Episode 10: Our True Lies
When Dr. Cox finds a cheat sheet in the unisex bathroom during a test, he locks up all five students who left the room during the test, until one of them would come forward and admit the cheating. Drew wants to take his relationship with Denise to the next level. Turk has to take care of a lesbian couple.

Episode 11: Our Dear Leaders
Lucy takes her new assignment as hell week "team leader" a bit too seriously, and Dr. Turk feels threatened when an internationally renowned surgeon pays a visit.

Episode 12: Our Driving Issues
Cole and Dr. Kelso learn a lesson in supporting friends.

Episode 13: Our Thanks
The med students are coming around to the end of their first semester of med school and begin to figure out their medical specialty. The students are also in charge of giving a speech at a ceremony to thank the families of the cadavers that they have been studying.

Watch It Now

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-8-2011 08:08 ]

Thread