Thread
Printable Version

Luther Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well we can only hope there's another season

The complete first season has now been added to VIP

Ask Idris: Part 1 of 5 - Luther - Series 2 - BBC One

Luther - New Series 2011 Trailer - BBC One

Luther Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 14, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Episode 1

Great returning episode, Luther making a rush decision to follow the suspect down the back Allys was risky but i liked how he got the DNA sample and i had a felling there would be a twist at the end when checking out the girls place

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I love how he kidnap that girl from that studio for her own good

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I'm so glad the young copper got reinstated to detective from uniform.  Sidekicks are always important in shows of this nature.  happy to see it back for a second season.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

2x02 Episode 2

Luther ignoring Ripley's screams down the phone was risky and the way he got into and out off the safe house without being seen was impressive but kicking the toilet door open after he had gone was amusing and I'm glad Ripley hit Cameron before arresting him

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

What is it with John and women who are damaged given her a room was really pushing it

2x03 Episode 3

That was a violent attack at the petrol station and even worse at the office block but that was a close call for Luther during the fire drill and I'm glad Jenny was able to protect herself but what a twist at the end with a second killer

Episode 4

This quick season with only 4 episode but you admit John was smart planting body in that guy car. I liked how he gave instruction shot the guy in the van that was great.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Putting the body in Franks car was great but it's a shame Jenny left the blood stained sponge in the bucket and what was her mom thinking by calling Frank and the crazy stunt in the back of the van was brilliant

Luther Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 02, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-2-2013 20:03 ]

3x01 Episode 1

Luther coming out the exploding building was a good start but with so many armed police you would of expected a gun battle and the killer hiding under the bed was creepy, trying to get Justin to investigate Luther should be interesting but hanging the guy of the balcony was a close call as they could only her because if they had seen Luther would of been finished, using a blender to get rid of his fingerprints was desperate and why on earth didn't she ring the police after the fighting in the loft

3x02 Episode 2

Luther walking past Paul not knowing who he had just visited was unfortunate but his face when he thought the third nurse arrived home alone was priceless and it's a good job the nurse witnessed him jumping through the window

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes but how they managed to catch him and walk in on the secret investigation on him was amazing

3x03 Episode 3

Why on earth the couple didn't try to drive away before the beat him half to death and what first looked like a good Samaritan shooting two of the hoodies was great but afterwards looked like a gangland crime and you can understand why the girlfriend wouldn't describe the shooter, I'm surprised John didn't loss his temper after they scared Mary away but they slipped up with asking the girl to talk to the press as she wanted him dead and shooting Justin was a surprise

3x04 Episode 4

Mary was lucky after Marwood killed Justin but arresting Luther thinking he was working with Marwood was sick and Alice rescuing him from the police was great as he can deal with Marwood in his own way, George ignoring Luther's warning was a costly mistake that he paid for with his life

Thread