Thread
Printable Version

The Good Guys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Common Enemies

Well another great episode catching tech bandit but letting him go when Buddy took hostages was great. .

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I thought Liz's shooting at the shooting range was impressive especially were she shot and the tear gas fighting was funny

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I liked the way they were always one step ahead of Alfonso Laviolette without the resources he had but Liz undercover and all guys watching as she struggled to pick her purse up was funny, i wonder why Jack couldn't stand up afterwards

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Liz outfit was amazing because she would never wear an outfit like that which made it amusing. She did look great in that outfit.

Little Things

Getting the kids to disable the car was a fantastic plan i couldn't believe it . Dan really know how make good on his resources

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was a good tip from the neighborhood kid about the man stealing mail and the kids taking the wheel nut of was brilliant

1x13 Dan On The Run

Good episode when Dan is framed for Andy's kidnapping and forced into hiding.and of all the guns to shoot Jack it had to be Dan's

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Well it great Dan old partner again but his moustache look faked but it's good thing Jack stopped Dan from shaving his or we would different show altogether

Old dogs

Jack arresting his Uncle Nate but he provide  information about gangster who force people out their houses but getting Jullian involved was amusing that guy really has no luck with these guys keep on using him as bait

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Dan hinting to Jack about his dog to bite the guys ankle was funny and who would of thought he was smart enough to swap the money

The Whistleblower

Well Jack thinking that the boyfriend was a bad man turnout to be whistle-blower but i like the way they caught peeping tom

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a stroke of luck while looking for a peeping tom that Dan spots a female assassin and I'm glad Liz realised her boyfriend was lying about being a whistle blower but Lt. Ana catching the peeping tom was great

Silence of the Dan

Well even when Dan is sick he still become part of the case

1x16 Silence Of The Dan

Jack asking Samantha to trace the phone call from the cell after telling her off before was amusing and Dan\'s response to Jack\'s voice message was nice

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

That message was nice and the hug was great

The Getaway

Look like Jack is learning from Dan

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Poor Liz and Jack having their romantic weekend away ruined by Dan but it's a good job Liz came back

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-25-2010 21:38 ]

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good thing but i think she realise it's a package deal if she wants to be with Jack she has accept Dan comes along for the ride as well.

1x18 Supercops

That would of been the deal of a life time for Dave Froberg buying 2.5 million in diamonds for 4 grand but discussing the deal while Jack and Dan was in the shop was stupid and the strike force stealing their bust was funny

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise the leader of the strike force ?

Thread