Thread
Printable Version

Happy Town Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I liked it with all the possible suspects it reminded me of Harper's Island with regular murders that suddenly stop and what is hidden up stairs

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The old guy keeping the landlady busy while she copied the the key looked like a coincidence but what has the new guy from the state police got to do with drugging the girl in the hospital and a nice twist with the car accident at the end

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The stranger that picked Henley up after bizarre car accident now looks suspicious after the hammer disappeared

Happy Town

What a pleasant surprise that this has been added today
http://vip.tv-video.net/index.ph ... y=movid&ex=free

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I think its one behind and eight episode in total

Reply 13#13 bala's post

When i first looked there was two episode and now there is only one so they are two behind

The first three episodes are now on VIP

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I assumed it was only a one off season like Harper's Island

1x04 Slight of Hand

I thought this was a bit slow until the bread factory and Rachel's ring on someones hand but the victim was alive two days ago after being missing twelve years now that gives them hope

According to tvrage there are four episodes to air

http://www.tvrage.com/Happy_Town/episode_list/

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes if i start any show i will finish it even knowing it's been canceled like now in my free time i am watching Tru Calling which has a lot of familiar faces

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The old lady did go to a lot of trouble to keep her and the money from leaving Haplin but how the kids in the trailer didn't hear him hook up the trailer is beyond me the first they knew was when he started the engine to drive away and the butler smiling after the terms of the ransom was funny

Reply 27#27 bala's post

No there was no vehicle attached to the trailer so not only did he drive up to the the trailer and hook it up with out the hearing him

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Merritt and Peggy form an unlikely bond considering she was probably responsible for him being strangled on the train but Henley getting her revenge on Greggy was great

1x07 Dallas Alice Doesn't Live here Anymore

Good episode i liked the way Dan Farmer lost the police tail by blowing up his truck but he was looking more like the magic man until he was shoot and how did Alice really die

Happy Town 1x08 Blame It on Rio Bravo

Interesting final episode and what a turn up with Alice still alive but still a lot of unanswered questions

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Yes i think she is the magic man

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I'm still confused as to who the girl with the tattoo is and who was she trying to get the money too

Thread