38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Happy Town Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Slight of Hand

I thought this was a bit slow until the bread factory and Rachel's ring on someones hand but the victim was alive two days ago after being missing twelve years now that gives them hope

According to tvrage there are four episodes to air

http://www.tvrage.com/Happy_Town/episode_list/

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Question is will you watch remaining episode now that we know it been cancelled

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes if i start any show i will finish it even knowing it's been canceled like now in my free time i am watching Tru Calling which has a lot of familiar faces

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That's a fantastic show shame it didn't last

Episode 5

Well this episode was another good episode you got admit that old lady really know how kept that new girl in the town she managed trap every exit out of town   look that suitcase isn't going to be leaving the town.

So we get some more information it seems the missing people are held some sort underwater prison which really has most unoriginal FX it was rather impressive but few minutes in dream state but still no where close finding them.   .

Please tell me that the Trailer guy isn't the magicman ?- there really try point the finger at him.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The old lady did go to a lot of trouble to keep her and the money from leaving Haplin but how the kids in the trailer didn't hear him hook up the trailer is beyond me the first they knew was when he started the engine to drive away and the butler smiling after the terms of the ransom was funny

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

it was already hooked up wasn't it?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

No there was no vehicle attached to the trailer so not only did he drive up to the the trailer and hook it up with out the hearing him

Episode 6

Another interesting episode still no closer to finding out anything but great episode nonetheless  

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Merritt and Peggy form an unlikely bond considering she was probably responsible for him being strangled on the train but Henley getting her revenge on Greggy was great

1x07 Dallas Alice Doesn't Live here Anymore

Good episode i liked the way Dan Farmer lost the police tail by blowing up his truck but he was looking more like the magic man until he was shoot and how did Alice really die

Happy Town 1x08 Blame It on Rio Bravo

Interesting final episode and what a turn up with Alice still alive but still a lot of unanswered questions

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes it did look like that but i thought car-jack the Stelio Jeep was rather amusing these guys are suppose to be tough bad guys in happy town and one man manages to do this. he was outnumbered.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-2-2010 12:00  
Interesting final episode and what a turn up with Alice still alive but still a lot of unanswered questions
That was one crazy episode but was it just me or is Alice the magic man-i knew it would be a women but yes there still a few unanswered question.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Yes i think she is the magic man

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

it's a shame her son will never find out

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I'm still confused as to who the girl with the tattoo is and who was she trying to get the money too

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

i am guessing her mother  as to tattoo i have no idea

38 12
Thread