Thread
Printable Version

Hiccups Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hiccups Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

So this has been added now onto the site at first i was like what is this show but i decided to watch the first episode and i admit it's not great but it was rather amusing to watch. i just don't know how long they run with this character after a while it could get boring.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:16 ]

Office clothes

Millie trying get her work done but giving an work office didn't exactly go to plan.

Hiccups

I like it!
I've only watched the pilot so far but I think I will watch all of the episodes available.
I like it!
Things Change

Reply 3#3 suzannasinister's post

i have actually finish all episode

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Really?
Then that settles it!
I am going to grab my drink refill and start on episode 2!!
Things Change

Reply 5#5 suzannasinister's post

There's really no hurry you can just watch 2 episode a day finish it in 3 days-there's only 6 episodes. I finished most of today update few hours back and since nothing to watch i started it.

Back with my refill!

Yes I sort of skip around.
I have started the Miami Vice series...
I tend to try something new every couple days but
I do my favorite current shows first most of the time.
I think everyone has their own personal viewing habits.
Cheers Bala...
See you soon
have a great Thursday!
Things Change

Reply 7#7 suzannasinister's post

Yes that was my plan ( continue Miami Vice episodes ) after i finish my shows but that was before they added this show .

saw the first episode and thought it was pretty good, will watch the others at the weekend.

Thanks for Nuttin'

Well this episode was about saying thank you and i thought seriously some people will say thank you and some people won't . you can't change human nature

Watch and Learn

Well stan trying help millie boss with her problem backfired but she saw how great he was with her

Hippy Anniversary

Millie actually giving hippy dude permission to use her gumpyloops characters on a bong think there were bong drums and not drug bongs but it does seem those bongs managed to get to Europe.

I have watched few episodes. That both are interesting to watch.

I also have watched few of the episodes of this tv series and that both are amazing to watch.

Reply 14#14 damon2salvatore's post

I would advise you to take out your download link before you are banned

Reply 14#14 damon2salvatore's post

I also suggest you remove that download link.  It violates forum rules, and if it is still here when I check back later, you will be banned from this forum.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread