Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 356#356 codebreaker's post

Well i don't bother i just watch my regular shows than catch up doing slow period

This place just get better but forum is too big to navigate with all these show someone has to redesign this place to make more user-friendly because we won't attract anymore member with this place which won't confusing for newbies.

Reply 360#360 spratt89's post

So you have given up on downsizing you started last year ?

Reply 362#362 spratt89's post

I understand how are you finding the forum ?

Reply 364#364 codebreaker's post

Before you add more surely they should removed some ended shows like The Chicago Code

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 1-14-2012 18:38 its not too bad for me because I'm not posting on all the shows that are on the site at the moment
I don't have time to watch any of new shows that were added i want to but i need a rest from being online everyday. Sunday is my only day off since nothing to watch..

Reply 368#368 codebreaker's post

I think that would be the best since subfourm should be for current shows like Jane by Deisgn and The Firm.

Reply 370#370 codebreaker's post

Well that why we have the search function any member can find the topic but i don't know if member actually use it but i forced to use it from last year since the forum became too difficult

Reply 372#372 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly is a first and fastest

Reply 376#376 slade01's post

Yep that show is gone

Reply 383#383 spratt89's post

Who has time watch any of law & order franchise ?

Reply 385#385 codebreaker's post

Yeah it would since you must really love cop drama i am struggling to get through NYPD Blue i only managed to finish 1 season this month

Reply 388#388 spratt89's post

Well the problem is life always seems get in the way in watching shows

Reply 390#390 codebreaker's post

Well you always seem to managed with last week not many shows on but every few week shows seem to go on a break you will eventually watch up.

Reply 392#392 codebreaker's post

I still haven't caught up shameless (UK)

Reply 395#395 codebreaker's post

Yes it is but stream keep getting interrupted every time i pause it

Reply 397#397 codebreaker's post

Well this was a good update for February

Reply 399#399 codebreaker's post

Still waiting heartland (CA)

Reply 401#401 codebreaker's post

I think that could be possibility in future i suspect they should have this show by the summer

Thread