Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 180#180 spratt89's post

Well maybe i should say unexpected rather than surprise but show are moving fast . However at least added a show i haven't watched which is great

Reply 182#182 arksongbird80's post

Well yeah we were expect this during the weekend but look wait new episode harry law to be updated and added it

Harry law is popular with new show that were added this week

Reply 187#187 codebreaker's post

Well with the introduction to flash and having bring back real player website it's understandable why it taking longer and remember unlike before add new show both sites (Flash and real player). [ Last edited by bala at 6-17-2011 17:40 ]

Reply 189#189 codebreaker's post

Real player will be first as it seem quicker to update because it compressed.

Reply 191#191 arksongbird80's post

Like Jim said we have loads of choices it really up to them but here are what members voted for
  • Games of throne ( most members (17) voted for this)
  • Camelot
  • The Killing
  • Off the Map These would be possible shows to be added since there are all in first season.

Reply 193#193 spratt89's post

Yes there are some of those shows have more than 1 season -if you notice over last year most new show added on this site are in first season. The last show that had many season was JAG which seem disappeared [ Last edited by bala at 6-17-2011 20:53 ]

Quote:
    Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 6-17-2011 21:32 why did they take JAG off??
    Well i think they didn't back up of JAG

Reply 203#203 codebreaker's post

Well it's a shame we watch all of them

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

Yeah that true for you not sure about me

links not working

Workaholics The Voice Running Wilde Rubicon Game of Thrones

Reply 211#211 gabsimom's post

Yeah but it's nice to get advanced preview of shows that are coming soon normally we don't know what get added until they appear on the site

Reply 215#215 slade01's post

Also it's rather expensive to run a flash site

Reply 218#218 codebreaker's post

The biggest surprise was Agatha Christie's Marple

Reply 220#220 codebreaker's post

Well they haven't update new show in a while so i was expecting big update coming. ps: Real player site now has 30 NEW shows [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 06:50 ]

Reply 222#222 lbjedward's post

Thank you give us a time-frame but i am guessing they won't free on vip.net ?

Quote:
    Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2011 12:00 Workaholics The Voice Running Wilde Rubicon Game of Thrones PS please wait until they become active
    They have now become active- you might get a message saying stream not found [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 11:14 ]

Reply 228#228 katsoja's post

Give it a few days for them to fix it . please don't try another show otherwise you lose points. PS: Try other vip site VIPTV.NET They should free on that site [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 14:09 ]

Reply 232#232 codebreaker's post

I would recommend all members use Real player site for New shows only.

Reply 234#234 codebreaker's post

They don't know you need to remember most people who have no problem with flash site will use, the real player site set up for those member who had problem with flash. I think it's better if we mention on this topic. At least members will read it.

Thread