75 1234
Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get shows like A-Team, Diagnosis Murder, MASH, Magnum PI and others along those lines at some point because if we do it would make my year if we get any of them.

Reply 500#500 bala's post

I like watching a mix of shows from past and present, I know that I am going to try and start watching shows again soon as I took some time off from watching and have fallen massively behind but then again I don't mind playing catch up.

Reply 506#506 bala's post

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting to wake up and find more shows added to the site.

Does anybody know why we have 12 seasons of Columbo when only 10 aired

Reply 511#511 codebreaker's post

I am going to have fun doing the episode guide when I now have to determine which episodes go into season 11 and 12

Reply 510#510 bala's post

Yeah but that's France, you search the UK one and its not listed, only listed as Import but no actual sites that do episode guides list Columbo as 10 seasons, Oh well it makes it a bit more challenging.

Reply 530#530 bala's post

I'm still waiting on Last Resort but I'm sure it will be added at some point

Reply 539#539 bala's post

I don't know how I missed this being added to the site

I get a little depressed every time new shows are added because of how clattered the forum in for TV Shows

Reply 597#597 bala's post

Really happy about M.A.S.H being added, its one of my all time favourite shows

Inhumans lol

Reply 742#742 bala's post

just sitting and watching thats all

Great job on updating the list as I didn't even know half of these were on the site till now lol

Any idea on what new has been added since this last got updated

Reply 769#769 bala's post

grrrrr lol so many shows and I have no idea whats what lol.....trying to find shows that are 1 or 2 seasons is so hard

75 1234
Thread