Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 445#445 codebreaker's post

Has they been announcement as when real player will shut down since we are coming close to the 1 year mark?

Reply 448#448 Mnemosyne's post

Yes there are it says free only season 5 is missing

Reply 450#450 codebreaker's post

I misread that i thought it read season 5 to 9 were VIP section

Reply 456#456 codebreaker's post

Well there more now

Reply 458#458 spratt89's post

I just wished they add more recent shows since most of them are cancellied/ended show

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 7-30-2012 09:14 that must be one of the largest uploads of New Shows we have had
Well given that last two updates were old shows i am not surprised

Reply 467#467 arksongbird80's post

YAY and Nay it's in the middle

Reply 469#469 arksongbird80's post

Yes i was going recommend this but when i compare it other sci-fi show it doesn't measure but first episode is excellent it just after a few you notice that your excitement dips every episode. It's a bit like lost girl you love first few episodes than after few more episode it just become a regular show. WAS THIS BETTER ?

My Recommendation

Since you asked for my recommendations here are my top 5 1) The Newsroom 2)Perception 3) Dallas (2012) 4) Baby Daddy 5) Anger Management

Reply 472#472 arksongbird80's post

The Newsroom is my favourite because it's quite an intelligent tv show unlike most of the show on here they used real news stories to tell the episodes. ps: If you love The west wing you like this show but if you found that boring you hate this [ Last edited by bala at 7-30-2012 18:25 ]

Reply 478#478 codebreaker's post

What an interesting one to get added

I think we are up to date most of new show just in time all new starting next month

Reply 482#482 spratt89's post

Well unless admin are able to do spring cleaning we just put up with it

Reply 484#484 spratt89's post

Yes i see him every couple of days in morning but that's it

Reply 486#486 codebreaker's post

Wow i can't believe i didn't notice that -you can tell you spend way too much time if you notice that

Reply 490#490 codebreaker's post

Now that was fast

Reply 492#492 spratt89's post

We know they can't keep it up, I have been on here 5 years so we know they very good fast update during slow periods but once rush started next months it will be tricky.

Thread