Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

I get a little depressed every time new shows are added because of how clattered the forum in for TV Shows

Woo hoo! Face off finally... And its free for right now... THANKS!

Is this a new show?

I hate my teenage daugher Since it's a VIP Show cost 2 points?

Reply 545#545 bala's post

No it was added 8-1-2012

Is there any chance you will upload "The Following", too? It aired this Monday on Fox.

Reply 548#548 Piper222's post

It will be added eventually

Great! Thanks, bala!

Biggest loser

would really like to be able to watch the biggest loser. Such an inspiring series x

Reply 551#551 zoeandthomas's post

You should request this in the New Show Suggestions Thread when it re-opens but be sure to follow the rules in post #1

Flash update

The Americans (2013) Derek The Following Legit That '70s Show The Practice [ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-4-2013 14:07 ]

Reply 553#553 codebreaker's post

Well since no-one comment 2 set new shows added i will start i was happy that The practice got added since this was series that interested legal drama but i was surprised Boston public got added within a few days that was unexpected. I was surprise do no harm or house of cards weren't added since there are just as recent as Motive and monday morning. I suspect these two will next two additions. While i am glad they update new and old show together who really has time to watch these show ?

Reply 555#555 bala's post

I barely notice when shows are added I just don't have time to watch them all. I've suggested a number of shows, and idk where they are getting some of these. Loved the the Practice got added. YAY
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Flash update

Reply 558#558 codebreaker's post

Have you notice most of these show we talked about glad to see they actually reading the fourm or it just could be coincident ?

Reply 559#559 bala's post

I think I mentioned this in another thread but since we started using the free chatting and requesting shows we have had more than half of them added

Thread