Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 360#360 spratt89's post

So you have given up on downsizing you started last year ?

Reply 361#361 bala's post

with all the new shows being added it has become difficult

Reply 362#362 spratt89's post

I understand how are you finding the forum ?

I think we need more sub forums before anymore new shows are added

Reply 363#363 bala's post

its not too bad for me because I'm not posting on all the shows that are on the site at the moment

Reply 364#364 codebreaker's post

Before you add more surely they should removed some ended shows like The Chicago Code

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 1-14-2012 18:38 its not too bad for me because I'm not posting on all the shows that are on the site at the moment
I don't have time to watch any of new shows that were added i want to but i need a rest from being online everyday. Sunday is my only day off since nothing to watch..

Reply 366#366 bala's post

Should the new shows that have ended be put straight into the ended/canceled forum along with all the others that have been canceled

Reply 368#368 codebreaker's post

I think that would be the best since subfourm should be for current shows like Jane by Deisgn and The Firm.

Reply 369#369 bala's post

I think once the discussion is in ended forum they are never used which would be a shame for something like Going Postal or Neverland

Reply 370#370 codebreaker's post

Well that why we have the search function any member can find the topic but i don't know if member actually use it but i forced to use it from last year since the forum became too difficult

New show removed

I think this is a first but it looks like this has been removed Misfits

Reply 372#372 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly is a first and fastest

Misfits

Can anyone tell me what happened to Misfits. It got added few days ago and now it's missing

Reply 374#374 basilpotros's post

I noticed it had gone yesterday that why i posted but i have no idea why and as i said above i think it's a first for a show to be removed

Reply 375#375 codebreaker's post

I think they have removed shows before, but misfits is back up now. I used to watch JAG but I couldn't find it a while ago when I went to re-watch it

Reply 376#376 slade01's post

Yep that show is gone

Reply 376#376 slade01's post

anja22 spotted Misfits season 1 was back yesterday and JAG got lost when they brought the flash site online last May and looks like we will loose the realplayer only shows this May

Reply 378#378 codebreaker's post

I think we lost JAG because it was not able to be transferred into a Flash file

Reply 379#379 spratt89's post

i hope they bring JAG back as we need more multi season shows, no good these ones that only last 2/3 and are then dropped
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Thread