Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 340#340 arksongbird80's post

Codebreaker and me post discussion topic on all new show that have aired and admin check them out on free chatting.

Reply 341#341 bala's post

There not all owes there are a couple started by others

Reply 342#342 codebreaker's post

Well i think majority are created by you

Reply 343#343 bala's post

I went through the A to Z again to see if i missed any other show and found the Ringer which i added to the list, so we are loosing RP but they have surprised me so far this year with all the new shows

Reply 344#344 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the problem now is how we are going find time to watch these out of those added there at least 15 i haven't seen . I have notice every time i play flash it slows down my browser

Reply 345#345 bala's post

From your update on the 8th i have seen them all except Thundercats

Reply 346#346 codebreaker's post

I am really excited that they added blue mountain state i thought we would never get that show on here Now i seeing if tomorrow they will added todays new shows ?

I'm still surprised none of us noticed that those shows were on the site until I saw that Last Man Standing update today.

Reply 348#348 spratt89's post

I'm also surprised that the three of use missed them and Last Man Standing in the middle of the daily updates i should of noticed

Reply 349#349 codebreaker's post

ya'll are slackers!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I have only ever heard of Misfits from that list

Reply 352#352 spratt89's post

I cant believe how many they have added so far this year

Reply 354#354 codebreaker's post

more

Reply 355#355 spratt89's post

I can't keep up with all the new additions

Reply 356#356 codebreaker's post

Well i don't bother i just watch my regular shows than catch up doing slow period

Reply 357#357 bala's post

me either bala. Just watch what I can when I can...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This place just get better but forum is too big to navigate with all these show someone has to redesign this place to make more user-friendly because we won't attract anymore member with this place which won't confusing for newbies.

Reply 359#359 bala's post

I have asked LBJ if there are any plans for a forum redesign after the flash site has been sorted.

Thread