Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 260#260 codebreaker's post

Would it be better for them wait until all the episodes air than ask viptv site add them all in one go rather than add them individual since continuing story-line unlike other show each episode has different story-line.

Reply 261#261 bala's post

I think these are harder to capture from the new network because the file size are not the usual size and i don't think they are available from their website

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

i am sure they will find them eventually - i am amazed how they have not run out server space with all the shows they have.

Now that new show added last month are available on both site the forums need to be created on here.

Reply 265#265 codebreaker's post

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 That's a lot

Well this is going to keep me busy this month, it look like they decided find some old shows but am glad Alpha is added but the biggest surprise has to be Two Guys and a Girl didn't see that coming.. Some of these i haven't heard of

Reply 267#267 bala's post

There is a lot i haven't heard of

Reply 268#268 codebreaker's post

Here are ones i hadn't heard of Saved Over There Honest

so far

look like Two Guys and a Girl is most popular than Angela's Eyes

So glad ALPHAS got added. Most of those shows I haven't heard of. Angela's eyes. Is that US or UK??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 271#271 arksongbird80's post

it is a Canadian show

Reply 270#270 bala's post

I'm a little surprised that Two Guys & A Girl is leading the way when it is up against new show Alphas.

NOTES FOR MEMBERS

1) It normally take 14 days for new shows to become active on flash site at the moment you will 404 errors. At the present moment all shows are active real player site. 2) There's a good chance these show will cost 2 points when they become active so if you want to watch them for free i would recommend use real player site. 3)Even when they become active you might get stream not found error - Please report it on This topic

Reply 276#276 bala's post

It didn't take that long for the links to become active and lets hope there are no teething problems

is anybody else having problems finding Alphas on VIPTV.net main screen

Reply 278#278 spratt89's post

I have gone through all the links above and there are two that don't have a Genre which is why there not on the main page, the other one is Angry Boys

When Will Fourms be added for Shows?

Ok i think we all been very patient about this issue but i am running out good grace because it seems to me like this issue hasn't been addressed. it's been 4 weeks and even shows like Harry Law don't have forums ?. Does anyone actually care about this or is it one things this site has slipped through the cracks. No Update on Fourm downsizing. I know it just few members posting on the fourm and it might not be considered important but if you want member come on the fourm you shouldn't make it so complicated. I hope you understand that i tried to be patient and try give admin a month to get this issue sorted but as per usual it seems i have to make a big fuss about this otherwise this issue will remain UNSOLVED and i realise there are very busy but that doesn't excuse them neglect forum poster like myself who want share opinion. RANT OVER

Thread