Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Reply 220#220 codebreaker's post

Well they haven't update new show in a while so i was expecting big update coming. ps: Real player site now has 30 NEW shows [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 06:50 ]

New shows on vip.tv-video.net: Workaholics The Voice Running Wilde Rubicon Game of Thrones Agatha Christie's Marple Body of Proof Camelot Breaking In Chaos Happy Endings Injustice Outcasts Mildred Pierce Raising Hope All of these shows will be available on vip.net in 15 days.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 222#222 lbjedward's post

Thank you give us a time-frame but i am guessing they won't free on vip.net ?

Reply 218#218 codebreaker's post

well that was a surprise update

And another news: We will add more shows.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 225#225 lbjedward's post

Cant wait

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2011 12:00 Workaholics The Voice Running Wilde Rubicon Game of Thrones PS please wait until they become active
They have now become active- you might get a message saying stream not found [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 11:14 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-5-2011 03:13 They have now become active- you might get a message saying stream not found [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 11:14 ]
Yep, I got that message, but two points were taken anyway!!?? Any news?

Reply 228#228 katsoja's post

Give it a few days for them to fix it . please don't try another show otherwise you lose points. PS: Try other vip site VIPTV.NET They should free on that site [ Last edited by bala at 7-5-2011 14:09 ]

For all the new shows and the great work you guys do for the site. We are all really Greatful!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 231#231 codebreaker's post

The last three are active

Reply 232#232 codebreaker's post

I would recommend all members use Real player site for New shows only.

Reply 233#233 bala's post

I am surprised how many members are paying to watch them on the flash site when they are free on realplayer

Reply 234#234 codebreaker's post

They don't know you need to remember most people who have no problem with flash site will use, the real player site set up for those member who had problem with flash. I think it's better if we mention on this topic. At least members will read it.

Reply 236#236 codebreaker's post

Wow that more than i expected Are we now up to date all new current shows ?

Reply 237#237 bala's post

I think so, we might be a couple short but I am still picking my jaw up from the floor after all these updates.

Reply 238#238 spratt89's post

Well it's a business glad they caught up

Realplayer update

Thread