Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

Is this a new show?

I hate my teenage daugher Since it's a VIP Show cost 2 points?

Reply 548#548 Piper222's post

It will be added eventually

Reply 553#553 codebreaker's post

Well since no-one comment 2 set new shows added i will start i was happy that The practice got added since this was series that interested legal drama but i was surprised Boston public got added within a few days that was unexpected. I was surprise do no harm or house of cards weren't added since there are just as recent as Motive and monday morning. I suspect these two will next two additions. While i am glad they update new and old show together who really has time to watch these show ?

Reply 558#558 codebreaker's post

Have you notice most of these show we talked about glad to see they actually reading the fourm or it just could be coincident ?

Reply 560#560 codebreaker's post

New show suggestion topic is locked since febuary so we couldn't exactly request these shows

Reply 562#562 codebreaker's post

Honestly some of them really worth the effort do no harm only has 2 episode while Zero hour has 3 episodes ? They should set a rule that they only add new show which have more than 1 season ?

Reply 574#574 codebreaker's post

I been waiting for Hemlock Grove to get added this is a supernatural show right ?

Reply 576#576 codebreaker's post

Shame they haven't added all the episode that are currently available last show house of card from netflick it took a month to add the remaining episode.

Reply 578#578 codebreaker's post

No because if that was case why would put all the episode Rogue ?. I think it due to the sourcing of the episode

Reply 585#585 codebreaker's post

Well it's good thing they actually check out the new shows we were discussing.

Wow a show that i didn't know about

Reply 604#604 codebreaker's post

September is usually a busy month we not even done in next 2 week there's another 10 new show left none CW new show have aired.

Thread