33 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Bridge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This series depicts the struggle street cops face as they battle criminals - and their own bosses - in order to protect society and, ultimately, themselves. It peels away the veneer of a big-city police force to reveal the political machinations underneath.
Premiered on 5/03/10 on CTV Canada

http://shows.ctv.ca/TheBridge.aspx

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:18 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Have you watch any of the episodes?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes i have watched four episodes including the first double but after watching the episodes and checking the TV listings it appears that episode three is missing but the download info it is four that is missing but never the less it is another good show

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i bearly got through the first double bill episode i mean only last 10 minutes of double bill was good the rest too much background.

Damned If You Do

A couple of cops face the consequences of their decision to transport an injured child to the hospital, rather than wait for an ambulance but when it came to the child's mother overdosing they wasn't so keen to help

God Bless the Child

Good episode the boy that was kidnapped from the bus and was trying to hide in the basement i thought he was going to find the body of another boy that was kidnapped ten year ago but his abductor was the the boy from ten yeas ago working with his abductor who was the bus driver

Brown Sugar

Frank decides to investigate when undercover officer is murdered against the wishes of her team because of the operation and the the jewel thief getting shot after shooting at a cop was good

Painted Ladies

Frank investigates a call girl service operated by a cop but when he get close one cop kills another cops to cover up but the way they got the cop killer to commit suicide was good

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Look like i am going to catch up on here

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I have just tried the first episode but it is only about 43 min long when the first episode was a double so i think the episode title will be wrong for the rest of the season

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

it probably be off by one episode

The Fat Lady Sings the Blues

Well look like your right about it being off 1 episode. The young cop was corrupt and it was sad that other cop shot himself when he saw IA. Frank seem  to have some lady trouble lawyer and female cop trying out do each other.

How many bad cop are they on this show?

The Unguarded Moment

The hostage situation with restaurant was good episode but i can't believe waitress was in on it but she did the right thing at the end but lost her life. She should of pull a gun on him sooner

Vexation of Spirit

Cops on drugs never a good combination

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-4-2010 13:34  
A couple of cops face the consequences of their decision to transport an injured child to the hospital, rather than wait for an ambulance but when it came to the child's mother overdosing they wasn't  ...
Well i have to say it sad when cop do something right and they get punished, this is the problem protocol it doesn't always work, the cops used their judgement but when we find out the reason why they were there wasn't exactly good.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-11-2010 16:12  
Good episode the boy that was kidnapped from the bus and was trying to hide in the basement i thought he was going to find the body of another boy that was kidnapped ten year ago but his abductor was  ...
Well that was good episode but I found kidnapping case more interesting finding out a family member had her kidnapped was awful but it look like that guy got money and got away with it.. At least they got boy back.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-24-2010 20:58  
Frank investigates a call girl service operated by a cop but when he get close one cop kills another cops to cover up but the way they got the cop killer to commit suicide was good
Well that was the only way he could stop it. . These cop must really be dirty just look at what has happen over past few episode, we got cop on drugs, cops on the take , we have cop who hitmen and now cops who are pimps. Seriously this show really show everything cop can get into.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The episode titled here as The Unguarded Moment is the one i missed and is The Fat Lady Sings The Blues so i am happy to watch my missed episode

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

you lucky there another episode missing on the site which is one you seen
Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-17-2010 17:36  
Frank decides to investigate when undercover officer is murdered against the wishes of her team because of the operation and the the jewel thief getting shot after shooting at a cop was good

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-17-2010 17:36  
I couldn't believe the ending I had no idea he was undercover cop-he played being a criminal quite well, it's shame that this episode is missing from the site because it was a good episode.

33 12
Thread