Thread
Printable Version

fs to vip tv points

fs to vip tv points

trying to buy vip tv points but link to do so is broken.

Reply 1#1 banlron's post

Do you mean forum dollars? If so, this is the link: Buy F$

fs to vip

when i try to go to vip from friend vista it takes me to page not found . i have 40 dollars in fs and cant get it changed to points!!!!! help please. been trying for days

Reply 3#3 sltrodgers59's post

I've tried the links & they work for me, but I've asked the other mods to check it out as well, and see if they have any suggestions for you. Sorry I can't think of anything at the moment, but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored. Have you tried to exchange F$? Probably obvious, but you never know.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

fs to vip

yes i did do that. it tells me in friens that i have 40$ but when i go to vip its not posted. says i have 0 fs.

Reply 5#5 sltrodgers59's post

The only other thing I can think of to suggest is that you send a PM to lbjedward with your account information and explain the situation to him. He can manually credit your account, as he is the site administrator. He is located in China, so it may take a little time (maybe tomorrow), but he's very good about making sure members are happy.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Try clearing your browsing history/cache, then if that doesn't work switch from firefox to IE and vice versa, and don't for get to restart your computer, if that doesn't work, what Barb suggested or a different computer. Sorry I can't be of more help.

HELP! I get an error when trying to use F$ toward VIPTV points

HELP! I am down to only 2 points and I just purchased $30 worth of F$ to apply toward my VIPTV account! This is the error message I get when trying to apply my F$ to VIPTV points: Not Found The requested URL /member/charge.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thread