93 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Whistle Past the Graveyard

Well what a amusing way to get Rayland help find her son but than finding out she didn't know anything was predictable

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She did it which was surprising

The Toll

Well i can't believe they shot Art but the boy taking blame was so wrong because you knew the uncle put him up to it

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2014 16:15 ]

6x01 Fate's Right Hand

Nice returning episode Blyod doing a bank robbery

6x02 Cash Game

R.I.P Dewey i really like this numbskull he really didn't deserved to go out like that but i liked they introduced new dumb character Choo Choo .

6x03 Noblesse Oblige

Bloyd finding out who really robbed was scary as he had no idea but telling his bosses what the plan was interesting as he really doesn't care Ava better watch out she really playing with fire being a snitch for Marshalls.

6x04 Trash and the Snake

Having bloyd's expolsion expert blow up accidentally because he forgot he switch off his phone was amusing considering that he took both their phone off but forgot his own

6x06 Alive Day

I don't know how they are planning end this series but things better get interesting soon otherwise you are wasting my time . Choo choo getting killed by train seem a bit ridclous

6x07 The Hunt

Rayland spending time his baby daughter was nice

6x08 Dark As a Dungeon

I have hand it to Reyland setting a money trap for bloyd was rather amusing

6x09 burned

So much for trying to blow up the safe

6x10 Trust

Ava ripping off Blyod stolen cash was very amusing

6x13 The Promise

Not sure how i feel about the happy ending in this series finale i am kind of glad he arrested Bloyd without having to kill him but provoking him by giving him a gun was amusing and he made right decision not to challenge him.

Ava getting her happy ending was nice but catch her after 4 years was pure luck as she accidently caught in a picture

93 12345
Thread