76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Justified Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Good first episode i liked how sure he was at Ava's diner table until Ava pulled the gun on him but Raylan was to quick he didn't even manage to get the gun of the table

Reply 16#16 bala's post

He pulled into that station because the first time he past it the light were off

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Tiny handcuffed to the bed was funny and the gun draw by the pool was great but the Marshal getting shot by accident he was lucky

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I thought what the dentist did after he abused them was great but sacrificing himself to save the girl was sad

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Raylan's dad was a real character but knew how to handle himself

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I liked Raylan's what if you were holding a gun when he was but the wife was very manipulative

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The apparent hit on Ava i thought she may not have been their actual target but the cop was a shock

Reply 35#35 bala's post

If the hostage situation had happened anywhere else Raylan would of shot him before they commandeered somebody else chicken order and how long will it be before Boyd or his father will be back inside

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Good episode they took advantage because he was drunk and obviously realised when he came back for the hat that he was sober but i was impressed at the gun fight Rayland didn't shoot

Reply 41#41 bala's post

The judge and his swimming trunks and side arm was amusing and Raylan needs to get Boyd back behind bars but with Otis not seeing him he will have to find another way to get him back inside

1x11 Veterans

Breaking his finger so he couldn't pull the trigger was funny

1x12 Fathers and Sons

Boyd is psycho with that rocket launcher and Raylan's dad Arlo double crossing everyone was predictable but Ava and her shotgun was she brave or stupid

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Boyd and Rayland working together was strange considering their past but what Boyd's dad did to him I'm not surprised

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Good news this has now been added to VIP and i am looking forward to season 2, fingers crossed

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yes it was nice to see it continue from last season and that women getting dragged out of the truck made me jump and the young girl was feisty but when she said any man period talking about my period is a pervert was funny but telling him to wake up with a slap was great

New image for season 2 on VIP

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Raylan getting played by the pregnant fugitive was amusing but getting him to put the handcuffs on was a clever move to get his fingerprint and i liked the way  Raylan warned him before the head shot

2x03 The I of the Storm

As soon has that guy brought the cowboy hat you knew he was going to impersonate Raylan to get the pills back

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It was just a average episode but at least Rachel got her brother-in-law back after he made a violent escape from a halfway house

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Who would of thought Boyd was smart enough to use his phone to eavesdrop on them but not checking the bag after the phone rang turned out to be the death of them and the taser in the nuts was funny

76 1234
Thread