Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Adam sent a PM to LBJ to remind him about this thead, so hopefully it won't be much longer.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Bumping this so it's visible. I PM'd LBJ a reminder about this thread, so hopefully points will be converted soon. If you want to be included in this round, post your requests now.

Reply 151#151 mssweet's post

Make your requests for conversion, as I'm sending a note to LBJ that we have some members in need.

REMEMBER TO POST

Just posting a reminder for anyone who wants to have any forum points converted. I have sent a PM to LBJ, so it's likely he'll do the conversions within the next few days, so get your requests in now.

Reply 160#160 bala's post

I just checked and LBJ hasn't opened my PM yet. I will send him an email. He's more likely to check that. Sorry for the delay. I've not been well most of the week, and while I peeked my head into the forum, I haven't posted much, if at all.

Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting the link Jim. I read the post a few minutes ago, and it didn't click that it said treasure points. Reply 162#162 inro's post Thank you very much for your get well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

Reply 176#176 codebreaker's post

Sorry fellas. I've sent LBJ an email reminding him to check in on this thread to convert your points.

Reply 178#178 bala's post

Thanks for letting me know, and glad to hear it. Please feel free to shoot me a PM any time if the wait gets too long. I do check the thread, but don't always think to say something.

Reply 180#180 hnybny10's post

This is not the correct thread for this topic.

I'm a little confused. Did you go into your account and exchange your F$ to points? If not, try that. Go to your Account on the viptv site. The option to exchange your F$ is in the box on the left.

If you've already done that, or the F$ you bought haven't shown up in your account, you need to send an email to lbjedward@gmail.com. He is the site Admin, and the only one able to check your viptv account. You will need to supply him with your payment info and username. To clarify, his email & username is LBJEDWARD - all in lowercase letters. Many send their info to the wrong address because the mistake the lowercase L for an uppercase I.

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 11-7-2014 23:55 ]

Reply 185#185 gymcoach's post

I sent an email to LBJ, asking him to update the requests in here. I didn't even know the game bar was still working.

Reply 192#192 mssweet's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 8-28-2015 11:42
I wanted to request that my lost points, something like 10 from the Aquarius show issue, sorry but I have lost count, and any other forum points I have be converted to VIP points please. I was informe ...

This thread is only for converting points. You need to send LBJ a PM to request reimbursement for the points lost trying to watch Aquarius.

Reply 199#199 shinny's post

I believe they are talking about when they purchase F$. When they go to exchange them to points, there is a balance left unconverted because of the amounts available in the conversion section of their account/s.

Reply 228#228 Momal's post

You don't have any forum points to convert.

Thread