Thread
Printable Version

Apply for converting forum points to VIP pts

Treasure Conversion

Hello Please convert 18 pts. Thankyou Replied by lbjedward: Done Thankyou [ Last edited by inro at 1-24-2014 00:24 ]

Conversion of points

Hello Just have 34 Treasure points to convert but grateful for that as will have to wait to Wednesday to buy further FS. Many thanks PS. Sorry to hear you've not been well for so long Waterlily, I've not been on the forum's much lately so just saw your message to another user. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Reply 164#164 waterlilybarb's post and Reply 163#163 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim for that link and to both of you for all your help on this forum over many TV filled evenings! (and days .... sometimes)

Drum roll...

If I've understood this right and I did do this a while ago so forgive me if I've got confused, May I now request that 6 converted treasure to, yes, 6 entire and precious forum points, be converted so I may watch some TV tonight and tomorrow? I'm on a tight budget this month so need to eek (eke?-too tired to spell, long day) things out until Wednesday!

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post and Reply 166#166 inro's post

Jim and Milks - Yes, guilty of total lack of forward planning to avert missing my usual Monday treats! Oh well, will enjoy those 6 extra points when they do arrive

Not sure if this thread is still live but can I request all my points are exchanged for VIP points please? [ Last edited by inro at 6-24-2018 12:19 ]

Thread