Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x06 I'll Be Right Here

I first thought Max's speech was terrible but talking about his illness was a surprise and Kristina asking about Max when she came around was nice especially when he won but having to have more treatment was unfortunate

4x07 Together

It's sad that Kristina's mother couldn't come and visit and so much for Amber and Ryan taking it slow but what is Zeek worried about, I hope Amy don't break Drew's heart again and the treatment cardigan was a nice gesture as it had been used seven times before

4x08 One More Weekend With You

Poor Sydney feeling neglected but packing her suit case was amusing and the weed for Kristina was a good idea but Max being allowed to get away with everything because of his Asperger's is getting tiresome

4x09 You Can't Always Get What You Want

Kristina's reason for why she wanted Max to go to the dance does make you think about how much time you have left especially when you are ill but seeing them practice dance was nice

4x10 Trouble in Candyland

Crosby and Adam entering into a legal battle to save the Luncheonette was interesting but why Crosby allowed the artist to keep parking in the wrong place and pissing in the alley knowing she was on a warpath was ridiculous and what did Sarah think would happen when she cancelled the date with Mark to help Hank with his family problems

4x11 What To My Wondering Eyes

Adam watching Kristina's farewell speach to the children was sad but glad he didn't need to show them this close to christmas and Zeek's speech to the kids about Santa was nice

4x12 Keep on Rowing

Kristina shaving her was dramatic and sad but Adam's reaction didn't help and what happened in the butchers was predictable, I had a feeling buying the wig wouldn't go down well but the date night to make up was a nice idea

4x13 Small Victories

Victor is coming a real pain in the ass but calling the police for child abuse was going too far and Max greeting his grandparents with hi I have pubic hair was amusing, Amy and Drew learning the hard way about not wearing protection was interesting and sad

4x14 One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Joel really needs to talk to Julia instead of trying to rush Victor’s adoption but who would of thought Crosby words of wisdom would be the turning point and Renee overstepping her boundaries with Crosby and Jasmine was interesting, Mark trying to win Sarah back is going to be interesting

4x15 Because You're My Sister

Sarah choosing Hank was sad as he is moving closer to his daughter and Jasmine being pregnant was a nice surprise, Kristina having some good news for a change was a great way to end the season

Parenthood Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 26, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Thread