Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice road trip you just knew it wouldn't go to plan but always ended fine

Just Smile

Well you just knew Crosby would be jealous he didn't get that cover but you just knew he would hook up with that violinist eventually.

It Is What It Is

Well i have to say i saw that coming but sad thing about zec but you just knew he was going something crazy.

Politics

Well i had feeling he liked Amber but her thinking the flowers were from him instead of her mum made her panic.

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yeah Max seeing it as advantage of his condition was nice but making a new friend was a bit of a surprise for his parents. That kids does have reason but Max was being lazy. I think you might be right about Julia getting too invloved with Zoe you can imagine she needs some space

Reply 55#55 studiojek's post

Well i have say that was good offer for the studio and with Crosby getting married he might consider selling to pay for the wedding cost.

My Brother's Wedding

Great season finale and mixed reaction but i really hope Julia doesn't get too attached to that little boy since we have no idea how long his mother is in prison it could be short time and to be honest i wished there had chosen a older kid someone who was becoming teenager it would made it more of challenge next season?.

I would love to seen how Julia and Joel handle a teenager ?

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

We knew that was going happen from day 1

Family Portrait

Well another new season another set of problem for character of parenthood. Well i really do like Ray glad he's been added and i hope they get together he's more her age than that teacher. This was a good season premire and really glad it's back there really ain't many good family shows and this was enjoyable to watch.

Left Field

Well you just knew some bad news was coming and what Christina did was great for that kid

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well Hank has right take whatever business decision he wants but i think she is influence him but i think her boyfriend would sick off her complaining about her boss i mean he really good guy but i think he's smart enough to realise there more about the emotion she experience. All he seem to do sit there listen to her

The Talk

Well Jabber getting a life lesson about being a black person was sad but his mother certainly explain it well and it was interesting talk because it wasn't talk we were expecting

There's Something I Need To Tell You

What an emotional episode that ending was rather sad just when everyone was happy .

I'll Be Right Here

Who would of thought that Max would win the school election but i am so happy for him and so much for good news about the Cancer but lying to Hattie that she was ok was reasonable,  i just hope when she finds out she wouldn't be mad. The moving in with her boyfriend did seem rather rushed .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-24-2012 17:40 ]

One More Weekend With You

Well talk about bad time to have a sleepover for Christina but her husband get weed to make her feel better was nice. The other daughter trying to run away was rather adorable.

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Hank dragging her into his family mess is so wrong this guy is certainly in love with Sarah and she knows it but she is making herself available for him certainly give her financier the wrong message

Trouble in Candyland

Well i am not surprised he is mad at her but him breaking up with her was right thing to do but Sarah really has think carefully about the choices she's making because it really was Hank's problem not hers.

Keep on Rowing

I had a feeling when Jasmine told Crosby her mother lost her job she would move in .

Reply 38#38 waterlilybarb's post

I don't blame Christina for having second thought about the adoption process but what did she expect a walk in the park i am sure this has happen in a few adoption cases but Joel seem better at handling the situation compared to Christina that because he was stay at home dad for Sidney and has more patient. Yes he is becoming a brat and they need to handle the situation like adults.

With Max i felt bad for Christina because she really embarrassed about Max and trying to convince him to have a bath everyday was amusing. Your right i was surprised at how Max knew what he could take but it lead another thought that he might never have those feeling about girls because he has Asperger might prevent him certainly made his dad a bit sad.

Amy & Drew - I really not sure what to think because it was nice that Drew wanted to step up i know many cases espically teenage boy would be glad if the girl had abortion but fact that he was so upset was heart breaking but the fact when his mother asked he try to hide it but than comes crying to her was so unexpected. I am surprised Drew didn't go to his grandfather since he seem a lot closer to him than his mother?. That's just observation.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Joel really want a son is the reason why he rushing it but Julia will just have learn about being patient

Thread