Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Why should she feel guilty it's not like he cheated on Haddie-they broke up. . Crosby and piano was funny because we never thought he was a piano player .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well you see it wasn't done on purpose from what i gather it just happens in the moment . If she gone after him on purpose than your right but in pervious episode she was just talking to him.

Episode 12

it tough being a parent when your cousin daughter create problem for your daughter and Amber taking easy way out and not going seem wrong.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

It's unfair but Amber family and the boy isn't

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well they kind of had to make up there are family but it was nice to see Hattie dye her hair so she could look like Amber-i would thought that to be a compliment and than confess to her mum that she want a change.

i like singing by the dad at the end it was nice way to end the season.

It's now been added  

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well nice first episode but kids really are funny .

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't sure what make of this episode because it's clear his boss like her but him being the older brother makes it difficult.

I'm Cooler than You Think

Well he finally manages to get a conversation with Max at the end. Julia really shouldn't told Adam about their plans for another baby but am glad they manages to resolve it. Sarah really seem hit it off with men doesn't she look like she found new boyfriend or casual fling which ever it is.

Date Night

You really shouldn't give your son the wrong advice about girls sometimes you need let learn on their own without pushing them. Crosby learning that being a father is a full time job and Jasmine mother actually treat Crosby like an adult was a nice change it does seem like she warming up to him.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Given that he just found few months ago he's a dad i am not surprised

Seven Names

Well Adam had make a hard decision which 7 people to fire but he did it with some trouble.

If This Boat Is A Rockin

Well Crosby had a tough decision to make about the boat but goodbye celebration was nice and it does look like Adam is losing control of his anger that guy deserved to get hit but i am glad he told his wife.

Put Yourself Out There

Well Isac getting jealous over his wife new art teacher was understandable but she should of respected her husband wishes but she didn't.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes she really tried everything but isn't that what parents do?

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Your right but we can be objective since that not our kid.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes it was unfortunate timing but he did tell him out of respect but look Hatty mother face when she saw who she was kissing seems surprising.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes this nice episode Adam and Kristina were impressed with Alex but Hattie not tell him what her parent told her seem to going cause her some trouble.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice date but Adam looking another job didn't go well he has a job lot people good CV but are not getting the job he lucky why leave a good job for a job that might never come

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes i think he has an idea but Adam doesn't have confidence in his ablity and i don't blame him can you imagine if you found a young guy is your boss who no experience in the shoe industry.

Thread