Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

We knew that was going happen from day 1

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Julia and Joel going straight back in to adoption was a surprise and I'm glad Crosby and Adam made up at the wedding which was great

I didn't love this season finale. I just found it sort of boring - there were episodes during the season that were more emotional and less dull. Let's hope for better things come September...can't believe the season's over!!

Renewed For A 4th Season

Parenthood Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Family Portrait

Well another new season another set of problem for character of parenthood. Well i really do like Ray glad he's been added and i hope they get together he's more her age than that teacher. This was a good season premire and really glad it's back there really ain't many good family shows and this was enjoyable to watch.

Left Field

Well you just knew some bad news was coming and what Christina did was great for that kid

4x01 Family Portrait

Adam throwing the band out for what happened to Amber I found amusing and Haddie's patients being pushed to the limit by Max was interesting

4x02 Left Field

Making fun of Adam's funky town was priceless and that must be hard for Drew breaking up with Amy his first love, Julia staying outside school all day was impressive and lets hope Victor comes out of his shell, I'm glad Adam realised Kristina was unhappy when she tried to put a brave face on after the doctors

4x03 Everything Is Not Okay

Hank having a me day rather than doing the wedding photos was bizarre and I cant believe Zeek was driving the kids without renewing his licence but getting arrested in front of the kids was over the top and what a difference Kristina's second opinion doctor was with her taking the time to read her notes but what the other patient said made you think twice about him

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well Hank has right take whatever business decision he wants but i think she is influence him but i think her boyfriend would sick off her complaining about her boss i mean he really good guy but i think he's smart enough to realise there more about the emotion she experience. All he seem to do sit there listen to her

The Talk

Well Jabber getting a life lesson about being a black person was sad but his mother certainly explain it well and it was interesting talk because it wasn't talk we were expecting

There's Something I Need To Tell You

What an emotional episode that ending was rather sad just when everyone was happy .

4x04 The Talk

The way Jasmine explained to Jabbar about what he heard at the recording studio was great and Zeek worried about his watering system was amusing

4x05 There's Something I Need To Tell You

With Hattie coming home unexpected they had to let the whole family know which was sad and so glad Victor didn't make a fool of himself in front of everyone

Thread