Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Forced Family Fun

I'm not surprised that when Kristina demanded a family night it didn't go as she had expected and how many times is Julia going to oversteps her boundaries with Zoe

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

look like we are still 2 episode behind

Reply 23#23 bala's post

At leased realplayer has now been updated

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That's great

3x08 In-Between

Amber giving up her new place for her dad was nice but I'm gad she told him she was only doing it for her mother and Zeek lying about the babysitting so he could got to the party was amusing, it looks like the guy's hiring Rachel will cause some problems with the ladies and Seth's belated birthday cards was great

3x09 Sore Loser

Having a young daughter myself, I can say that the whole storyline with Julia and Joel and Sydney was SO RIGHT ON! I'm glad her night-long "time out" ended up being effective. Boy, Zeke really does overdo it sometimes, though - it must've been hard to grow up with him!

The story between Rachel and Adam was pretty predictable: rainy night, alcohol, late night visit to the Luncheonette, a free drive home...I hope it stops here, though - Adam cheating on Chrstina while she is dealing with 2 kids and a newborn? She's been awfully patient already about him starting a whole new business with Crosby....

Reply 28#28 studiojek's post

It's sad that Max don't realise the other kids are making fun of him and that must of been uncomfortable when Zeek questioned the way they are teaching Sydney about being a sore loser considering her young age but the way she was when her dad won was a surprise and the result after her punishment was an even bigger surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-14-2011 14:20  
Amber giving up her new place for her dad was nice but I'm gad she told him she was only doing it for her mother and Zeek lying about the babysitting so he could got to the party was amusing, it looks ...
Finally managed to catch up with this series and it was nice episode i am glad they didn't drag it out too long with him leaving and the birthday cards was a great way to end the episode. There's something about this show makes you feel good about it.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's interesting to see consequence of parenting where you let your child wins all the time. Man i getting all these useful lessons even before i have a kid .The story between Rachel and Adam was pretty predictable but i am glad he stop it it would been a lot worse if he kissed her back but he put a stop to it. I feel bad for Adam because he was just trying to be a good guy and now looking at promo for next week his wife is upset and way she reacted.

Mr. Honesty

Adam really shouldn't her about the kiss he just made it worse bring honest first time but lying to her about firing her second time was bound to get him in trouble.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

In fact! It went exactly the way Crosby warned him it would go - in order to clean his conscience, he pretty much ruined (hopefully temporarily) his relationship with Christina.

Man, that Troy made me angry -- asking 30,000 for a baby? Illegal!!

Reply 34#34 studiojek's post

Well i blame Joel he made himself a target by going to see him it gave them the idea ask for money. I am glad they said no.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

That's true...and unlike Joel. I think Julia's rubbing off on him!

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Adam telling Kristina about the kiss to clear his conscience was always going to end badly but lying about firing her only made thing worse and as soon as Joel approached Zoe's boyfriend i had a felling he was going to ask for money

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-5-2011 19:28 ]

3x11 Missing

Hattie trying to get Max to take responsibility for what he done was interesting but what a wasted day with no revision for her and no museum for him

Thread