Thread
Printable Version

Parenthood Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Road Trip

What a family road trip organised military style by Zeek to visit his mother but the use of paper GPS and the walkie talkies was amusing, Kristina struggling to enforce the punishment she gave to Max was interesting but glad she stuck to it until he got the message and loosing the chair and his mother no being home was priceless

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice road trip you just knew it wouldn't go to plan but always ended fine

Just Smile

Well you just knew Crosby would be jealous he didn't get that cover but you just knew he would hook up with that violinist eventually.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Crosby was very unprofessional with the musician but her getting a trapped nerve in the hand was interesting and Crosby being frustrated over the magazine cover was predictable

It Is What It Is

Well i have to say i saw that coming but sad thing about zec but you just knew he was going something crazy.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

It looks like Zoe is beginning to change her mind about giving up her baby for adoption and Jasmine looked jealous of Lily but Zeek receives bad news from his doctor was sad

Politics

Well i had feeling he liked Amber but her thinking the flowers were from him instead of her mum made her panic.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I hope Amber kissing Bob don't spoil the new job but she did look uncomfortable the following day and the panic over the flowers was amusing, the way Crosby handled the Jasmine was great and house warming gift was unusual

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 19:28 ]

3x16 Tough Love

You can understand why Max tries to use his Asperger's as an excuse to get out of P.E. when nobody will pass him the ball and i thought if Julia keeps getting involved in Zoe's life she might loose her for good but Kristina spoiling Amber and Bob weekend business trip together was a surprise

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Yeah Max seeing it as advantage of his condition was nice but making a new friend was a bit of a surprise for his parents. That kids does have reason but Max was being lazy. I think you might be right about Julia getting too invloved with Zoe you can imagine she needs some space

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Ugh - and HADDIE, "telling on" her cousin like that? What the heck!? I wonder how that's going to unfold - and Amber was just starting to be happy...

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Can't wait for the season finale - but, isn't it a little early? Only 18 episodes?

Episode 3x17 Remember Me, I'm The One Who Loves You

My heart broke for Julia, though I'll bet none of us was really surprised. After all she did for Zoe, too, at the very LEAST Zoe could have been honest with her, since she obviously was having doubts for a long time.

My heart also broke - but in a good way! - of that scene of Amber snuggling with Sara. Finally, peace!

I have mixed feelings about Crosby and Jasmine - only because I was really liking him and Lily (the cellist) together.

Reply 55#55 studiojek's post

Well i have say that was good offer for the studio and with Crosby getting married he might consider selling to pay for the wedding cost.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

VEry good offer for the studio - but I think Adam was definitely stupid to go see the guy without Crosby. He's going to end up paying for that one

My Brother's Wedding

Great season finale and mixed reaction but i really hope Julia doesn't get too attached to that little boy since we have no idea how long his mother is in prison it could be short time and to be honest i wished there had chosen a older kid someone who was becoming teenager it would made it more of challenge next season?.

I would love to seen how Julia and Joel handle a teenager ?

Reply 55#55 studiojek's post

You have to feel sorry for Julia and Joel after the emotional rollercoaster ride that adopting a child has put them through

Thread