Thread
Printable Version

New Show Suggestions Thread (Open for Sep to Oct) Suggestions

Closed pending final count of August and September

Post one is now updated with Aug/Sep count Opened for Oct/Nov suggestions. Please take note of rules in post one. Tks, Shinny

Hi all, I will close the thread tomorrow to tally the count so please update today if you want your Oct/Nov shows counted. Tks, Shinny Opened for December/January Requests[ Last edited by shinny at 11-25-2011 23:22 ]

[ Last edited by shinny at 12-9-2011 13:53 ]

Closed pending count
Opened for February/March suggestions

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-3-2012 12:53 ]

Closed pending count

Update:

The thread will remain closed for the time being. We've had some technical issues with the source data and are working on that. There will be no loss of suggestions as people can post 4 suggestions in May. (2 for April, 2 for May)

Thank you, Shinny

Re-opened for April / May count. As already stated, you can list 4 shows (2 for April and 2 for May) now.

Hi all, I've brought this up to date and am going to close shortly to do a total count. Please update your September requests asap.

Reply 507#507 minnieholly's post

Minnie, I keep a record of every show everyone requests so my comments will be 100% accurate

Thanks Jim

Closed pending Count - will reopen October 1st.

Open for October / November suggestions...

Hi all, I plan to close the thread a little earlier this month as I will be travelling before the end of the month and won't be able to do the tally then. 

So, I'm going to close the thread on Friday (23rd) am (forum time) - So please get your submissions in before then.

Thanks, Shinny

A little bit later, but closed pending final count.

Opened for December/January (2013) Count....

Hi all, just a reminder that this thread will be closing soon: Shinny

Closed pending final count

Sorry for the delay. The thread will be reopened shortly.

edit by Barb: Shinny won't have time to check this thread for a while, but said we can reopen it. Just be patient. Same rules apply as usual. See post #1. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-16-2013 15:04 ]

It will close at the end of May and all past months will be tallied. We are now in the "April/May" update period, following on from the normal pattern.

Closed pending final count - Shinny

Opened for June / July Count....

Thread