Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't notice that accent, but that might just be because I have enough troubles understanding everything since English isn't my first language. Still I'll pay attention to it next time.

I think that the new guy Samuel isn't a completely bad person. He believes in the right things but he uses wrong methods. If you ask me, Sylar is going to get his body back and he is going to use Samuel as his wing man.

But in the end I think that he might be a good guy.

I'm very curious to how the deaf girl is going to fit in the picture. I think that she will be close to Peter as it seems that he can see the color-sounds as well, but I'm not sure about that last part.

I hope that Gretchen won't cause too much troubles, but she talks a lot so I think that there is going to be some sort of betrayal or something which will cause Clair troubles.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-1-2009 14:14

Maybe they'll come up later in the season
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-7-2009 13:30

I hope that it gets better cause I wouldn't wont to stop watching now.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-23-2009 23:56

That Samuel isn't a saint was obvious from the beginning, but he's really becoming a new kind of enemy.
Peter and Sylar stay an interesting combination. The have the same skills, taking over other powers and yet they are so different.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating! 1-28-2010 10:37
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating! 1-28-2010 10:37

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

in a past season, claire's blood was used to cure Bennet. Maybe that's the reason Samuel wants her around?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

In a previous season Peter saw the future for how it could have been with Sylar as a good guy, if i'm not wrong, even without powers. I think Peter could never just let it be. He is a saviour...

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I know, but still....

Reply 11#11 bala's post

why not? It's fiction, maybe it will be a good end for the all time villain

Reply 2#2 bala's post

you see, Sylar can be a good guy, I'm not that naive
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12

Reply 5#5 bala's post

since it's about the end of the season... maybe for now he is

Reply 6#6 angel-87's post

there will probably be a reset once again, or if it's the series end, then maybe just a wrap-up and that would be interesting
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 3-6-2010 15:55
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 3-6-2010 15:55

Thread