Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great couple of episodes with some new but familiar faces and how will Claire explain to her roommate Gretchen what she had just seen
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 9-22-2009 14:50

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I thought Sylar was going to jump out on Matt and make him shoot his partner and not warn him the dealer was in the cupboard. Samuel after Peter nice trick with the new paper photo and what is with the colors around the deaf woman
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 9-29-2009 13:30

That was a big mistake when Nathan told Millie what happened to her daughter and Hiro's disappearance will take some explaining
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-7-2009 13:30

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That's true it's Sylar's but who will emerge from the ground

Good episode Claire discovers her roommate has a hidden agenda but seeing what Rebecca has done answers a few questions and Peter no has Emma's gift and Emma's gift is stronger
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 10-13-2009 13:24

Reply 4#4 bala's post

They should bring some of the carnival people into the show with a more active roll and as Emma come to terms with her ability i wounder what good can it be used for
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:02

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode Claire's so called normal life is getting more complicated and i am glad that Samuel took care of the police for what they did to Jeremy. Sylar's mental influence over Matt should be fun to watch
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-31-2009 23:33

Great episode with a nice trip down memory lane i liked the way Hiro managed to save the love of his life, Charlie with the help of Sylar for a change but was manipulated by Samuel
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 17:25

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes i love the endings they leave you wanting more but i liked the way Hero's double jump back in time so not to screw up time

I was wondering how Claire was going to deal with the attack on Gretchen at the slaughterhouse, she gave a good excuse but with the help of Hesam and Sylar takes extreme measures to force Matt to tell him where his body is but Matt gives as good as he got was great

Great episode after Tracy lost control of her abilities and froze Claire and her foot snapped off but Tracy face when Claire sat up was priceless and Claire foot on the table when Noah walked in was funny
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-18-2009 14:11

Noah first Thanksgiving as a single man was funny when Doug past out after Claire slashed her arm, Sylar and Nathan in the same body is bizarre but i don't think Nathan stands a chance against Sylar. The carnival learn the truth about Joseph's murder cant be good for Samuel
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-28-2009 17:35

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's hard to believe that know one from the carnival would help Samuel except Claire and after Claire had her face slashed know one helped her
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 thanks for participating 12-4-2009 14:56

4x13 Upon This Rock

Interesting episode when Claire learns that the carnival holds several dark secrets, and has a showdown with an old friend Doyle and Nathan is finally laid to rest
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 1-5-2010 13:00

4x14 Let It Bleed

This episode was a let down i thought Noah capturing Edgar and attempts to convince him to help stop Samuel would of been more useful
Recent Ratings

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I see what you mean about Hiro's timing just escaping the dogs and then interrupting Noah
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating. 1-18-2010 14:04

Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Nicely put i thought seeing Hiro deals with some of his past decisions as his brain tumor worsens was good and when Claire receiving an unexpected visit from Sylar thinking he had hurt Gretchen was great
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating. 1-19-2010 11:36

Good episode but Samuel is getting worse sacrificing Lydia and blaming Noah but Peter getting in Sylar head should be interesting
Recent Ratings

Another great episode seeing what happened to Noah's first wife explains why he went after them and it should be interesting to see how or who rescues Noah and Claire
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:12

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Tracy saving Claire and Noah was great and Sylar saving Emma made a nice change it was nice to know Charlie was happy with her life but Claire's attempt number ******* what ever was a nice link back to the first episode
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 17:22
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 17:22

Thread