Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was an excellect two eps. i love the fact that Sylar is in Parkmans head. It is a good way to keep sylar alive and maybe take over parkman and get his body back.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating! 9-22-2009 14:51

Not a problem Barb and if you feel up to it that would be cool!!

I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to watch Ink yet (Doing it tonight.)

I have to agree with you Bala. Heros this season has become a chore to watch.

I kind of figured Sylar would be truned back into a killer once he showed up at the Carnival.

Lets hope this season gets better or I can see the end comming.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 10-21-2009 17:01

Well i finally got my new comp and am finally able to get caught up. I neeed to watch this ep but everything is getting better. I love the fact that the carnival is the center for everything.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-3-2009 19:32

It was interesting and I can see them tring to get a story line together. I mean I know the reason Becky wants Claire but why does Sameul???

Sylar and Parkman was also good to see but you are right Bala Sylar is not dead as his body is still out there.

Peter is in for a change I wonder if he will copy Sylars powers again??
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-10-2009 16:51

Well I just watched the ep. It is not bad.

I kind of figured Samuel had killed his brother but what a way to do it. Also that guy really opened up Hiro's mind. I wonder if he cured him also???

Sylar is back in his own body but can Nathan and Sylar really be together??

Clair is off to find out what the compass does and has a good friend to be with her.

This season started out slow but is picking up. I now want to find out what is going to happen.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 thanks for participating 11-24-2009 14:41

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeah it will be a battle of the wills. I can see a part of an ep dedicated to the two souls battling it out.

Well it was interesting...
Nathan is gone for good.
Peter had a chance to kill Sylar and let him go.

Samuel has a evil plan in the works but I am not totally sure what it is and how they will stop him.

Claire is just being dumb and being lured by a master deceiver

Can't wait to see what happens next..
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 interesting points. thanks for particip 12-2-2009 11:35

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah I agree Bennett and the new women is a nice touch. It also makes me wonder if Bennett will go find Peters mother and tell her about Samuel?

Well I have to agree with both codebreaker and bala, both of these eps where slow and a little on the boring side.  The writers seems to be tring to fill in the season for something big but it is leading no were fast.

Clair is growing up and really showing some spunk and Bennett seems to be back to his old tricks. He just does not have the same resources as he once had.

As for Samuel he has a plan but it is unclear how it is going to play out. the whole season is moving so slow that it looks like it may be the last season.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +6 Thanks for participating 1-5-2010 13:01

Well I watched this ep and was surprised at a couple of the characters.

It seems that Sylar wants to become good and not kill any more. The only way that can happen is for him o give up his powers totally. He is looking for Parkman to help him.

Hiro is back in full health and will save the world yet again.

Clair is opening herself up more and looks to be falling in love though I am not totally sure I like who she is falling in love with.

Samuel is now totally bent on destruction now that his love has rejected him. The carnival family now knows that they need to stop him some way.

It finally is getting a little better but i can see the future of the show is going to be the can.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating. 1-19-2010 11:35

I have to agree that from the beginning Samuel was known to be a Evil but it is interesting how they are playing this. Samuel knows he needs people with abilities around to make him stronger and so he is willing to sacrifice others to keep people around.

I wonder what Clair has to do for this season. She has no know ability to help except to heal herself. It is getting good how She will help.

Peter and Sylar switching places is good also. I wonder how Sylar is going to react once he comes to. I wonder if Parkmen will help Peter out. I can see peter becoming the Savior again.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating! 1-29-2010 12:12
  • waterlilybarb Points +3 Thanks for participating! 1-29-2010 12:12

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have to agree with you about Sylar. He turning into a good guy and he likes it.

I am glad he and peter are working together and it will make for a good season finale.

Bennets past shows that he is out to get the special people because they killed his wife.

Clair also showed guts to stick up to Samuel even though she saw Bennets past. She is still going to place a key role yet.

Can't wait until the last ep for the season.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-3-2010 13:11

It was a great Ep and ending to the season. Now that the world knows about them and it was Clair to expose them.... WOW!!! Did not see that one coming.

It was cool how Tracy was the one to save Clair and Noah. It was also cool how Hiro was able to save everyone and Stop Samuel from being so powerful.

It will be interesting to see if there is another season. I know it looks like it but will have to see.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 Thanks for participating 2-9-2010 13:52

Thread